BY NONE

Ivory Original Scented Body Wash: No dyes or perfumes Rich, refreshing lather For beautiful-looking skin Made in the USA see more...

Lisa S.
West Monroe, LA
Ivory body wash is my favorite body wash. It is a really great value and is inexpensive. I use it very often. I recommend it it anyone in need of a body wash product. Go try it out! You will like it!
tiffany s.
Lima, OH
I love this body wash. It smells amazing and it makes me feel so clean when I use it. It doesn't leave a film on my skin. And some of the other ones I have used have. The price and the quality defiantly make it worth buying.
Julia R.
Temple , TX
I love this body wash!! Ive been using it since i gave birth to my son. Thats 3 years ago. Its gentle. Makes me feel clean. The smell is amazing. A little goes a long way. I loooove it!!
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
I grew up using Dove and have used it my entire life. I tried couple other brands in between but always went back to Dove. I got my first Ivory shower gel from a friend a year ago and I was in love. The smell alone will make you fall in love. it's so clean and fresh and the shower gel does feel great on skin and you feel really clean. I'd recommend this to anyone especially the ones that are stuck on one brand and are afraid to change. I feel that I'm eligible to write a review on this product since I've been using it for a year now and this is an awesome product!
Taylar E.
Mount Joy, PA
This soap is so gentle and has a great scent that last all day. I use it on my face and it helps clear my pimples. I always feel so clean after using it and it doesn't dry out my skin. It is a great everyday user
Susan A.
Milwaukee , WI
Believe it or not my daughter has eczema and psoriasis and I tried I tried everything and this is the only thing that does not bother her skin I recommend this highly
Courtney F.
Fairland, IN
Even though it doesn't look like it would be the best body wash to use, I can say that it does have a good scent to it and that it makes you smell good until the time you can get in the shower again.
Cal W.
I like this body wash alot. It smells really nice. It has enough lather and it doesn't dry out your skin. it's good for sensitive skin as well. I use it on my daughter who is 11 months old and her skin is just fine.
Nikiah G.
Houston , TX
I love this, I used this after I had my c-section! My cut never got infected and it never burned me. I love the smell and the price is amazing.
Aaliyah G.
Richton, MS
It's ok it's don't hate it there are just other things I love more and smell a limited better to me but I do use it every now and then.