BY IVORY

Ivory Original Scent Bar Soap, 3.17 oz, 8 ct Experience a simple, yet effective clean with Ivory Original Bar Soap. It is gentle enough for the entire family to use and helps to maintain beautiful looking skin. This skin bar soap is 99.44 percent pure and favored by four out of five moms. It's free of dyes and heavy perfumes. It has a gentle, soothing scent and it leaves the skin soft, as well as smooth. Each bar is 3.17 oz in size and comes in a pack of eight. Ivory also has a body wash that offers the same gentle, hydrating clean. : Ivory Original Scent Bar Soap:

For beautiful looking skin Pure bar soap is free of dyes and heavy perfumes Leaves skin hydrated; 99.44% pure Gentle, soothing scent 8-count pack of 3.17 oz skin bar soap; Recommended by 4 out of 5 moms Helps skin feel soft and smooth; Proven and trusted brand for more than 130 years Also try Ivory body wash for a simple clean that leaves skin smooth and hydrated (vs. regular soap)

Influenster M.
I love how this soap makes my skin feel. I hate strong smelling soap, so this is perfect for me! Not only does it smell great, it leaves my skin so soft and smooth. I would recommend this to anyone! Will definitely purchase again.
Adrienne m.
lacey
Ivory is a pretty solid brand. However, it really dries out my skin. This affordable soap works really well if you’ll be moisturizing after your shower.
Teddy y.
Flint
This is a great product I use it around my house all the time I would recommend anyone trying it works better than many other brands
jessica y.
New Hyde Park, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
This soap smells amazing and makes my skin soft. I don’t come across it that often in stores though.
member-99463
I will always recommend ivory bar soap! I have sensitive skin & this has never gave me any issues.
Gena R.
Adelanto, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This soap does not dry out my skin. It keeps my skin moisturized and not dry. A very good soap
Shelly D.
I've been using Ivory bar soap for over 30 years, and I will be using Ivory bar soap for the next 30 years.  Joking aside I have never tried anything else unless im travelling.
angela s.
Milwaukee, WI
K I use this daily but not for what most people think - I actually use this to brush my teeth. Go look it up if you think I'm nuts lots of other women do it to it really works better than toothpaste
Danielle B.
louisville
Purchased at: Dollar General
Very great smell! Leaves skin feeling very clean and fresh. Great for sensitive skin, isn’t too harsh.
Jamie H.
Hazen
Purchased at: Walmart
This soap has a light scent that is not overpowering like others. of you are allergic to scented soaps this is the one to get.