Ivory Original Liquid Hand Soap 7.5 Fl Oz uploaded by Karina C.

BY IVORY

The simple way to keep hands clean! Ivory Liquid Hand Soap is free of dyes and heavy perfumes-- perfect for the whole family, wherever you wash. see more...

• Is this gentle enough for people who have dry skin? i personally...3 Answers
Karina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Is A New Presentation of soap gel for hands, which now brings UN Easy dispenser, which is Brings harmony with any bathroom decor and especially taking care of cleaning and delicate skin.
Cory B.
Ivory soap is smells so fresh. It leaves your hands feeling clean and moisturized. It's so simply fresh and clean! I love it and I also use the Ivory body wash too!!
Diana B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to think this was a bad thing because of how cheap it is until I visited someone who had it at their bathroom sink, from that day on I haven't used any other hand soap
Laura G.
Columbus, GA
This is the best soap to use if your kids or you have sensitive skin. It is great for bubble baths and just as bubbly as a produt labeled "bubble bath"
Desiree O.
San Antonio, TX
Love the scents. Use these in ever bathroom. Soft and gentle in hands. if you are looking for something gentle this would be the soap yt?to try out.
traci r.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great. I have sensitive skin and I never had a problem breaking put from it. I have one in both of my bathrooms and in my kitchen
Mariah S.
Dolton, IL
This stuff is amazing!  It leaves your hands really clean and soft, not dry and rough. It has a very light clean sent.
Haley G.
Charleston, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
The fresh scent that I first experienced in the body wash lead me to get it in the dish soap version, and I wasn't disappointed.
Tiana M.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
My guest and myself loves this soap my hands feel very clean after use and I love how soapy it is
Kristen C.
Independence, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this soap and brand. It is very gentle and soft and has a nice fresh clean scent!
Cassie c.
Livonia, MI
Is this gentle enough for people who have dry skin? i personally can not use certain soaps