BY IVORY

Ivory Moisturizing Body Wash Lavender 12 oz.
  • "Ivory moisturizing body wash in the lavender scent is one of my favorites I love trying new soaps and this one is one of my favorites to use at night before bed. The scent is relaxing and leaves my skin feeling soft! " in 8 reviews
  • "Great for kids and adults, my kids are very sensitive to other brands so I know I can stick with ivory and they will be fine. Now with so many different scents it is great! " in 4 reviews
Rienna W.
Baltimore , MD
Love the scent of this product I became a fan of it after my friend bought it when, she came out the shower I knew I had to go get one myself lol. Smells really good and it's very affordable too I love this body wash.
Esperanza C.
Lompoc
My daughter uses this body when she cant sleep at night. She takes a bath and puts 2 drops under the faucet to start a bubble bath and then washes her body. When she gets out she falls asleep within 5 min.
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
After getting the ivory two and one body wash and hair as a free sample from influenster I decided to try the lavender body wash. I definitely liked it a lot. It definitely rather nice and felt super clean after work. The scent last a really long time which was great. My grandmother is a big fan of lavender and I got one for her and she absolutely loved it.
Jamie T.
I love this body wash because it cleans so well without leaving a film on my body. A little goes such a long way and my skin feels so soft afterwards and smells great.
I would highly recommend this wash to anyone who is budget conscience but doesn't want to sacrifice quality.
Kady E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Ivory is one of those brands you know you can depend on. This body wash is no different. I have bought it at Wal Mart in the past and used it several times. I love lavender, because it smells great and is not a super strong smell. I really like this body wash.
Vanessa R.
This stuff is so smooth and so gentle on my body I absolutely love it I use it maybe twice three times a week it's very gentle like I said before there's no pros or cons I feel like it's just a great body wash and I would buy it again absolutely
Brianna I.
Royse city, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Bobby L.
Baltimore, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love lavender so that what caught my attention at first, then the price and the way it feels in your body. I use it all the time now, one of the few hints that are in my shower. Recommend it to all my friends
Levantae K.
I really loved this product it left my body smelling fresh and clean and it's not to thick and it's not to watery it has a long lasting scent it smells really nice I would recommend this product to anyone .
Shannon G.
Ivory moisturizing body wash truly delivers and leaves my skin soft and supple. Living in h desert, it is important to have a moisturizing body wash and Ivory delivers. The scent is clean and crisp.