BY IVORY

Free of dyes and heavy perfumes, Ivory simply gets you clean like a body wash should. Its rich, refreshing lather rinses clean, leaving your skin smooth and hydrated (vs. regular soap). Proudly made in the USA. see more...

Dani *.
Madisonville, LA
Travel to the tropics for a bargain price! Well, not really, but if you close your eyes while using this, you'd believe it. The scent is fabulous & it lathers beautifully.
Toya T.
Florissant, MO
lovely smell and great lather..very satisfied...... gentle on skin................not too harsh...............great for daily use.............purchased from family dollar....great for kids ........will buy again..........
Amy K.
Port Huron, MI
I love anything Ivory, it has a great scent, makes you smell clean an feel very clean, the price an bottle size are one of the best things about this product! Compared to other pricey body washes I will buy this any day :)
Trisha B.
Florissant , MO
This is the only body wash my husband will use. smells great and very affordable even without coupons it's a great price. a must try!
Martha T.
Kansas City, MO
This body was has the most amazing smell. It doesn't dry your skin either!
Would recommend to all my friends and family
Vivian M.
Riverside, CA
It's okay I would use it again when I have a chance  and I like the smell it is calming and  gives you a good clean feeling
Samantha J.
Tulsa
Great product. Would recommend this to anyone. Left me happy and feeling good. Great manufacturer great brand
Tamarea H.
Gurdon, AR
I rotate this product with my other daily products. I have been using this product for years and I love it.
Rose W.
Birmingham, AL
Loved how clean I felt after using this oldie but goodie. Great product for the money.
Amy B.
Winston Salem, NC
It smells wonderful, washes off without a filmy residue & leaves the skin soft.