BY IVORY

Ivory Bar Soap provides a simple, effective clean for the entire family without breaking the bank! It is free of dyes and heavy perfumes and is 99.44% PURE. Proudly made in the USA, Ivory is recommended by four out of five moms and has been a proven and trusted brand for more than 130 years. Also try Ivory Body Wash, for a simple clean that leaves skin smooth and hydrated (vs. regular soap).

heather m.
oberlin
very nice product very moisture rich. would definatley buy again!! it is nice on skin. no bad points in my opinion. very effective and satisfying. good price. very affordable in my opinion.
Colleen G.
Iowa City, IA
I've noticed this product leaves a little bit of a residue but it does its job in cleaning effectively. I use it on my face every day before I use a drying acne wash. I appreciate that there are few ingredients and there's no "extra" exfoliating beads or scents. It's just soap, plain and simple.
Alyssa S.
Eh, it's ok. I mean is about as basic as you can get. It works, gets the job done and has a good price point. I didn't experience any irritation like I have with some cheap motel type soaps, so that's good. Scent, to me, was pretty borring.
Amy G.
naples, FL
I love this soap, I highly recommend. It's reasonably priced in value. Easy to open and apply on face and body. I bought mine at target . I recommended them to all my friends and family, I would definitely buy it again
Lindsey Y.
I only use ivory bar soap when washing up. I only gave it four stars because I typically only use all natural products but ivory works so well to make me feel clean and smell really nice so I continue to use it. I will buy it again as it's the only bar soap I use besides natural homemade stuff
Angelica P.
Lewisville, TX
My boys use this soap almost every night. It keeps them smelling good, clean and it helps moisturize their skin since they get ashy skin on their knees and elbows. Good price and good for daily use
Jenna S.
Birmingham, AL
We used these soaps as a wedding favor for my bridal shower a while back. They had little notes on them that said "from my shower to yours." I got to take home the left overs and I have to say that I really love the smell of this soap and I always feel so clean when I use it, however, I'm not a "bar soap" person so next time I'll probably try the body wash; but all in all I like this product
Desiree J.
Even though it has a smell it does not cause my skin to itch like most perfume soaps do. It cleans effectively without drying my skin out. Not pricey at all either.
Kristen A.
Texas
Nice clean scent. Soft enough to use for my kids. No soapy reside left behind. Would recommend for a daily cleanser for the whole family. Price point is good for all income levels. Able to occasionally find on sale at the grocery.
Lew W.
Plymouth , MN
This stuff is great! I'm not as much a fan of bar soaps as I am of body washes, but I like that it leaves mys skin feeling clean and not full of residue.