Skin CareFacial SkincareIvory
- Individually Wrapped Bath Soap, White, 31oz Bar - 72/Carton

Ivory - Individually Wrapped Bath Soap, White, 3.1oz Bar - 72/Carton

by Ivory

Ivory - Individually Wrapped Bath Soap, White, 3.1oz Bar - 72/CartonAbout this itemRich, thick latherIndividually wrappedDescriptionRich, thick lather provides a luxurious handwashing experience. Each bar comes individually wrapped to maintain...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ivory - Individually Wrapped Bath Soap, White, 3.1oz Bar - 72/Carton!
Deanna L.
I will always buy the original Ivory bar soap, I have for years! The price for a 4/8 pack is extremely reasonable. It’s good for everyone in the house, young/old, male/female, sensitive skin and not. Shaving creams/gels used to irritate my skin terribly, tried using the ivory soap one day since then no problem! It leaves my skin soft, AND clean. It isn’t a strong clean scent either which is perfect because some “unscented” products can have an awe full “super clean” smell that gives me a headache, not ivory. 100% recommend.

Looking for your answer?