BY IVORY

Give your family the gift of pure and uncompromised skincare with Ivory Free & Gentle Cleanse & Soothe Body Wash with Chamomile Scent. This gentle body wash is free of dyes and parabens, making it perfect for the whole family. It is formulated to cleanse and soothe sensitive skin with the scent of chamomile. Ivory has created soap that is 99.44% pure for more than 130 years and is dedicated to providing products with thoughtful ingredients that families trust. see more...

Ivory Free & Gentle Cleanse & Soothe Body Wash 16.9 fl. oz. Pump
  • "Good quality gentle body wash for people with sensitive skin types. This is also an amazing wash for anyone with a sensitivity to certain scents due to the light, clean scent it carries. This is yet another Ivory brand body wash that I'd recommend to anyone in the market for some body wash.  " in 3 reviews
Brittany H.
Hamilton
Give me a box give me a box give me a box give me a box give me a box give me a box give me a box give me a box give me a box
Michael B.
Moreno Valley, CA
Good scent good cleaning power WHAT ELSE COULD YOU WANT.  Sometimes pricey though, so I guess just a better price right?
Gabriella G.
Los Angeles
Really great product has a nice calming smell I use it everyday and night they sell it everywhere which is great it has very long lasting smell which I enjoy mostly I really recommend it specially if you're looking for a long time cleansing product I give it a 5 stars!✨✨✨✨✨
Oliwia D.
This body wash is smooth and the smell long lasting delicious and silky it leaves your skin shiny and good to look at
gloria v.
8248 NW 68th ST FB466 MIAMI, FLORIDA
excellent this soap for daily use leaving the skin dsuave and smooth and with pleasant scent, excellent daily use
Desiree C.
Tegucigalpa
Me encanta musmchisimo y sobre todo una marca muy reconocida y de muchísima calidad recomiendo sus productos
Pâmela S.
Conquista-MG
Great product !!!! saved my life. simply perfect. Would buy again !! Very good product !!!