BY IVORY

Give your family the gift of pure and uncompromised skincare with Ivory Free & Gentle Cleanse & Nourish Body Wash with Pear & Sandalwood Scent. This gentle body wash is free of dyes and parabens, making it perfect for the whole family. It is formulated to cleanse and nourish skin with the scent of pear and sandalwood. Ivory has created soap that is 99.4% pure for more than 130 years and is dedicated to providing products with thoughtful ingredients that families trust. see more...

noodles C.
I received this as a sample from Walmart.
Honestly, I was nervous to try it.
When I hear ivory soap, I like bar soaps.
And personally, I hate the feeling of using a bar soap.
But this was the opposite of that. It has a very pleasant smell along with leaving your body feeling refreshed and soft
Definitely will be buying this in a full size, once I run out that is
Aimeeh L.
Overall, I love the Ivory Free and Gentle Body Wash. It smells so good and the scent does stay on the body even after rinsing. It makes my skin soft and smooth. I appreciate that it is gentle on the skin too so that my toddler can also use it. I would surely recommend it for everyday use! And I think that it would be nice to have a handy travel pack version of this too.
MK R.
1,461 reviews
I don’t have anything negative to say about this body wash. I like it and it does not dry out my skin or aggravate my sensitive skin. But it is a little pricey for body wash in my opinion.
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
1,094 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I received a free travel size version of this product in a free Walmart baby registry box. I did not know that this brand made body wash. I had always thought that they just made bar soaps. It has a very nice sent and I love how it is gentle on my sensitive skin. I would definitely consider purchasing this full-size product.
Tiphany B.
Kenai, AK
Smells just the regular ivory body wash. When I squirted some in my hand it felt like conditioner for a second which I'm not a fan of. I really didn't find anything about this that stood out
Angela M.
Tampa , FL
I really liked this product! I got it on sale for 2.99$ and it wasn’t harsh on my skin at all. I really like that it’s free of harmful additives. Smells fresh and left me feeling really clean.
Thia B.
Chattanooga, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
After receiving this in a Walmart baby registry box, I had to purchase the full size. It's super gentle on my skin as well as my daughters'. It has a light scent but nothing overwhelming.
Karolina P.
Simi valley, CA
Great body wash, it is very lightly scented. Great gentle body wash. It's great for sensitive skin and keeps the skin nice and moist.
Tirza M.
new york
Purchased at: Amazon
Every time I use this soap, my skin feels moisturized and clean. I feel incredible. This soap is actually life-changing.
Angela M.
Tampa , FL
What stores usually carry this?

Amazon