BY IVORY

Ivory 2-in-1 Hair & Body Wash cleans you from head to toe while leaving your hair conditioned. It's as simple as that.

haily c.
katy
i sue this for my hair and itmakes it so fluffy and soft oh my god and its very long lasting and very aufordable. i wish it has more smell to it but i use it everyday and everynight. i love this product with all my heart. i reccomend it to people with really thick hair
katie s.
Plano, TX
Ivory soap is a trusted brand in my house. I have used the bars for a while, and decided to try this body wash. I had an amazing smell and it leaves my skin feeling clean and soft.
Tasha L.
Jefferson City, TN
Great product especially for those morning where u just can't get woke up. Longlasting, lathers good too. The smell helps us wakeup. Very good product at a good price.
Aimee T.
Clermont, FL
Anything that is a 2 in 1 hair and body wash does not work good for me. The price is unbeatable however it just doesn't seem to work for my fine greasy hair
member-0ed02e1c7
Riverside, CA
This product is so good on my hair. It leaves it smelling so good and soft and silky. This is definitely one of my favorite products
vanessa c.
Modesto, CA
This product is great. I love this for the boys in the house. 2-in-1 products are always good for time. The fragrance is so clean.
heather l.
klamath falls
I buy this 2 in 1 for my husband, he really likes how invigorating and fresh it makes him feel, it's his favorite go to .
Meg B.
Good smelling, cleans well and lasts long. Would reccomend. Good value. 4 stars for me.  Works well on sensitive skin
Blessing y.
This is literally so great. 2 products in one and it's really useful. I use it almost everyday when I shower. And I would recommend it to everyone I know despite it's a little expensive but I think it's worth it.
Catherine B.
Love this for washing my hair and body!! It was a bit drying on my scalp but was great using on the skin...I use it every two days for the hair when that is the only Shampoo I have in stock...Yes I would recommend this product but if you have a sensitive scalp it would be good to mix it with another Shampoo that is soothing for your scalp.