BY IVORY ELLA #65 in Clothing Stores & Brands

www.IvoryElla.com

Ivory Ella was created April 2015 to promote the love for elephants and save these beautiful animals. A portion of all sales made on IvoryElla.com are donated to SaveTheElephants.org and other charitable organizations, whose missions are to secure a future for elephants and to sustain the beauty and ecological integrity of the places they live. Ivory Ella seeks to inspire, guide, and motivate their customers to embody the ideals of an elephant: Empathy, creativity, strength, and loyalty. Ivory Ella's global vision is to save the elephants. We encourage personal style that you can be proud of - Good Clothes for a Good Cause.

Ivory Ella has donated over $1.1M towards the SavetheElephant.org and other charitable causes.

Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
First off, this company is amazing. They donate 10% of every order to elephant conservation. I bought the water bottle and mug from them because I couldn’t find a shirt in my size. But they have amazing designs. They are all so cute, and the patterns are wonderful. The mug doesn’t look like it’s heavy, but it is! It is the perfect mug. As for the water bottle it looked bigger in the image online, but it still holds a good amount of water. Overall it is a great company! I am excited to order a shirt or sweatshirt in the future! I recommend everyone check out the website!
Katlyn J.
Montague
Ok I am absolutely in love with ivory Ella their shirts aren’t at all expensive they’re super cut and they don’t only sell shirts but the sell leggings sweatpants shorts notebooks water bottles and not only is all of this stuff cute but it all goes to a great cause
Sierra S.
Shelbyville, KY
This is an amazing company! I absolutely love these shirts and the fact it supports a great cause ontop of it is even better. Just be careful when you buy the shirts. Make sure you pay attention to the type and check the size charts because each shirt is different!
Ella K.
Saint Peters
I am in love with Ivory Ella!! They not only sell super cute clothes, backpacks, accessories, etc. they donate part of their proceeds from each item purchased to support Elephant rescue. They have raised millions of dollars to help save the elephants!
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love Ivory Ella. Elephants are my all time favorite animal so when I saw this store online, I freaked out. I have bought so many items from this store. It's great quality and lasts a long time. Very durable. I highly recommend this place.
Brianna P.
Roseville, MI
To start with i love that they donate to save the elephants! Its amazing that they do. Plus all their clothing is great quality and really comfy. They have a ton of cute clothes, bags and all sorts of other things. They are decent price for everything! I love my long sleeve shirt and cant wait to order more!
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I couldn’t be happier to have helped a more amazing cause! I truly love this company and everything it stands for! I am supporting through Creations with a Cause in spreading the word to help Elephants all over!! Use my code tHAIRapywithAmandaLyn to receive a discount at checkout!! http://rwrd.io/9slgf6m
Emma S.
Not only are their clothes are super comfortable they also donate a portion of their profits to help save the elephants and I’ve seen that they’re working with children in hospitals, it really warms my heart to see a company doing so much to try and help better the world! If you haven’t already I highly recommend checking them out!
Yasmine F.
I love ivory ella because 1) their clothing is really comfortable and cute and 2) the money they make goes to a good cause! You need to be careful of sizing though. I’m hoping to buy some more from there super soon!
Brittany V.
I don't see how anyone could ever go wrong with this brand! Ivory Ella has done a wonderful job of keeping me up to date on my package tracking through clear emails, (10/10), the site is easy and accessible to buy from, and the clothes are adorable. Even the on sale ones! The things I bought from this site were the sz. Med Watermelon Hoodie,& the Slate French Terry Zip Up which was $19.99. The hoodie is a lot bigger and warmer but keeps me snug. It'll be great for winter. The Slate Zip Up is perfect for breezy days and summer nights. Along with each of my packages came 3 elephant stickers that can go on your car or anywhere you decide to put them! (That was more than I could've expected) As a girly girl, this brand has made me feel more feminine, & confident about my clothing style. This company is all about helping preserve animals,& boosting a persons self esteem. I have grown to LOVE Ivory Ella and will be shopping here much more!! I recommend this site to anyone who is looking for a valuable, trusted site/brand to buy from. You won't be dissapointed🐘💕😍
Aimeé L.
Denver, CO
I love the cute logo! What's the cause of this brand?
Lori M.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I've seen this all over the Internet. How is the quality?
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
Where do you find these products/items??
Imani H.
What type of items do they sell? What are the size ranges? An how are the quality of their products?
Lauren S.
Winston Salem, NC
Are the products only available online?