BY IVORY ELLA #75 in Clothing Stores & Brands

www.IvoryElla.com

Ivory Ella was created April 2015 to promote the love for elephants and save these beautiful animals. A portion of all sales made on IvoryElla.com are donated to SaveTheElephants.org and other charitable organizations, whose missions are to secure a future for elephants and to sustain the beauty and ecological integrity of the places they live. Ivory Ella seeks to inspire, guide, and motivate their customers to embody the ideals of an elephant: Empathy, creativity, strength, and loyalty. Ivory Ella's global vision is to save the elephants. We encourage personal style that you can be proud of - Good Clothes for a Good Cause.

Ivory Ella has donated over $1.1M towards the SavetheElephant.org and other charitable causes.

Kate W.
Troy, IL
If I could give this brand more than 5 stars I would. I have 2 shirts, 2 pullovers and a water bottle from Ivory Ella and I must say they are the cutest purchases I’ve made. I would absolutely recommend shopping through ivory ella because of the donation made to saving the elephants through every purchase. The clothes are also very high quality and super affordable!!
Kristie H.
I love love love Ivory Ella! Elephants are my favorite animals and I love that this company donates 10% of every purchase to help save elephants. Plus they also donate to other charities. Their clothes are super comfy and are durable. The only bad part is everything is pretty expensive.
Rachana T.
Gilbertsville, PA
I want a fleece long sleeve quarter zip, it’s very expensive but affordable. It’s the cutest thing ever!!! I think it costs around 200 but I heard it’s really soft. My friends gets long sleeves from here
Emma S.
Not only are their clothes are super comfortable they also donate a portion of their profits to help save the elephants and I’ve seen that they’re working with children in hospitals, it really warms my heart to see a company doing so much to try and help better the world! If you haven’t already I highly recommend checking them out!
Brittany V.
I don't see how anyone could ever go wrong with this brand! Ivory Ella has done a wonderful job of keeping me up to date on my package tracking through clear emails, (10/10), the site is easy and accessible to buy from, and the clothes are adorable. Even the on sale ones! The things I bought from this site were the sz. Med Watermelon Hoodie,& the Slate French Terry Zip Up which was $19.99. The hoodie is a lot bigger and warmer but keeps me snug. It'll be great for winter. The Slate Zip Up is perfect for breezy days and summer nights. Along with each of my packages came 3 elephant stickers that can go on your car or anywhere you decide to put them! (That was more than I could've expected) As a girly girl, this brand has made me feel more feminine, & confident about my clothing style. This company is all about helping preserve animals,& boosting a persons self esteem. I have grown to LOVE Ivory Ella and will be shopping here much more!! I recommend this site to anyone who is looking for a valuable, trusted site/brand to buy from. You won't be dissapointed🐘💕😍
Lindsey W.
Punta Gorda, FL
Fashionista Expert
When Ivory Ella first launched, I loved it! However, I think they need to chill out a little bit with the merchandise. They have too much stuff! I also think the cause is a little questionable. Yes they donate money to support elephants, but they also pocket a HUGE amount of money.
Alycia E.
Awful quality of merchandise. Purchased a zip hoodie and the pockets started to rip at each corner after first wearing. Customer service is awful. Please do not support this company. I attached photos of both sides of pockets.
Vanessa P.
Litchfield, NH
Love this brand, I love that everything goes to the elephants! Such amazing quality items and not too expensive for the reason behind it! I love the meanings behind it. Will definitely shop here again!!
Joelle V.
I LOVE this company! I love elephants and I think everything from this brand is just so cute. I don't mind paying a little extra for a shirt when I know it's going to a good cause. I have ordered from here a few times and have ordered 2 long sleeves and some accessories (scarf, hat, etc.). The accessories are really nice. The scarf was so big and warm is was insane.  The two long sleeves also are both very nice, however the sizes of them were not consistent. Both are size smalls, but one is much tighter than the other. They both fit, but in the future, I will probably just order mediums and shrink them in the wash to be safe.
Ashley J.
Apple Valley, CA
I love the quality of there clothes. I bought I long sleeve t shirt from them two years ago now and it's still holding up! I wear it all the time too. I typically like to workout in it because i like wearing long sleeve t shirts to workout. Back when I ordered it two years ago the shipping took forever, I wouldn't know now but it's definitely good quality clothes and a great cause.
Aimeé L.
Aurora, CO
I love the cute logo! What's the cause of this brand?
Lori M.
Fashionista Expert
I've seen this all over the Internet. How is the quality?
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
Where do you find these products/items??
Imani H.
What type of items do they sell? What are the size ranges? An how are the quality of their products?
Lauren S.
Are the products only available online?