Ivory DUO Refreshing Clean Body Cleanser Buffer

BY IVORY

Ivory DUO, the never before seen, two-sided clean—a flexible, dual-sided body cleanser that scrubs, cleanses, and hydrates skin better than ordinary bar soap. Just add water and let the breakthrough flexible body cleanser lather and contour along your skin for a close, complete clean. Then hang to dry after each shower for up to 30 uses. The scrubbing side cleanses for gently purified and soft skin, while the smooth side hydrates your skin better than ordinary bar soap. DUO cleans 2X better than our basic body wash + a puff for a complete cleansing experience that leaves you with pure, clean skin. Dermatologist tested and free of sulfates, soaps, parabens, and heavy perfumes.

• Does this buffer already have soap in it?1 Answers
  • I am interested to know how well this product works and i...1 Answers
  • How long does this last/need to be replaced?1 Answers
Ivory DUO  Refreshing Clean Body Cleanser Buffer
Ivory DUO Refreshing Clean Body Cleanser Buffer
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
I just bought this product a few days ago and I mainly bought it because the Target cartwheel was offering a $3 discount off the regular price so technically I only paid $4 for it versus $7. I've only used it twice and so far I have enjoyed it. I like the fact that you use it and afterwards you just let it hang to dry. So d/t this I was able to put away my bottle of body wash to make more room in the shower. The only downside is that I felt like it left my VaJayjay with a burning sensation but it subsided within a few minutes so not too concerning:)

Well I'm updating this review and I have to say that even though I was able to use it 12 times...it really only had enough soap/suds for 10 days. So for a product that costs $7 but only lasts 10-12 days....ummm NOOOOO! You get more bang for your buck still with body wash and a pouf. Unless you can buy them for $4 or less.
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
Exfoliating side on 1 side, a smoother side on the other - is the perfect loofah product. Ivory has a very light nice scent and leaves you feeling fresh & clean all day! I love multipurpose products like this, so I would definitely recommend this!
Lindsey K.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm Going to keep it real, ivory reminds me of my grandma growing up she used this lol, this scent is better than the original, in my opinion, and it's a mild bar soap...it does leave my skin dry and I always prefer body wash. I'm not opposed to ever buying these again it does leave you squeeky clean and it's a great affordable well known brand, but prepare to moisturize after! It's not super bad I just have dry skin but it's a very fresh clean scent and very affordable to have on hand, I recommend
Katie W.
Richmond, VA
Love the convenience, love the scent, and love the lower environmental impact (less waste than body wash bottles!!!). Also also love that it is like a loofa, but without the icky been in my shower to long feeling!! Definitely pick one up if you see it on your next beauty run!!!
Fay F.
The product lasted approximately 1 month with everyday use. The scent is nice. The soap produces a nice lather and rinses clean. Though the soap did not dry out my skin, it did not have any moisturizing properties. I feel that the exfoliating portion of the pod was too abrasive for everyday use. This product was too expensive, in my opinion. I would consider purchasing a soap bar with the same scent, lather and rinse.
Christy M.
Rome, GA
When I first used this exfoliating soap it was great and I loved the scrub side of it but it began to fall apart for the soft material side. So I don’t think I would buy again since it is priced at 9-10 w/o a coupon
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
I really love this all in one rag/soap combo. It's all there. Just need water to lather it and you're ready to start washing. The scent is very pleasant. It did very very well with my sensitive skin too.
Christine C.
Tomball, TX
The only thing I dislike is that it's a little hard to get in some areas since it isn't flexible. The scent is great, and completely overpowers my entire bathroom which is awesome in my opinion! I do wonder how long it will last compared to a regular body wash, since it is a bit pricey, but we'll see. It suds up nicely and leaves my skin clean but not as dry as most body washes. I like that there's an exfoliating side and a gentle side too! Overall I like it but I'm not sure I'd repurchase it since it's pretty high in price
madona d.
Provo, UT
Chegar em casa depois de um dia muito cansativo e ter a oportunidade de tomar um banho com um dos melhores sabonetes que te vai fazer sentir limpa e renovada não tem preço.
Vanessa H.
Chattanooga , TN
Love the concept but over priced. To pay $9.73 for a product that could be purchased separately (an exfoliating cloth and Ivory body wash) for much less. The $2 off coupon was not enough for the price. The product smells wonderful and left my skin soft.
Jamie D.
Springfield
I am interested to know how well this product works and if it smells really good...?
Kassie C.
Ixonia, Wi
How long does this last/need to be replaced?
Brandi C.
Las Vegas
Does this buffer already have soap in it?