Add a Photo

Ivory classic scent liquid dish soap 24 oz
Photo (1)
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.

I'm not too picky on dish soap. This did what it was supposed to. My dishes were clean and it made bubbles. The only thing I wasn't too in to was the smell. It was just strange to me. I don't know how to describe it. It wouldn't prevent me from buying it again, but it wouldn't be my first pick. It would be if all the other options were sold out.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Omaha, NE

This product is a staple in our home. It is gentle on our skin, but does a great job of removing all grease and dried on food. This soap can be hard to find in some stores, so whenever I find it on the shelf, I always pick up at least 2 bottles. We have tried other brands throughout the years, but always come back to this classic!
Trina W.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT

This product is amazing for dishes, my hands, and also my purse and more specifically, my wallet. It smells nice, deeply cleans my dishes while destroying grease, and is very inexpensive. I normally buy this and one other brand of dish soap just to change things up once in a while. I definitely will keep using this in the future.
christa h.
christa h.

Does a great job cleaning dishes without drying out your hands! The product has a very mild scent which can be a nice change to the traditional strong citrus scent that most dish soaps have.
Arielle S.
Arielle S.
Santa Rosa Beach, FL

Love using this soap. It really breaks down grease well but still has a nice scent while I'm cleaning dirty dishes. I almost always purchase it at Walmart it's so decently priced.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Red Deer, Alberta

Would rather use a different dish soap than this. Did not like this product. Just better product out there than this
janet m.
janet m.
Houghton Lake, MI

Love the classic smell and it suds up very well. Hands feel soft, not dried out.

Join Now