Ivory Body Wash Original

by Ivory

Clean &Amp; Simple Rich, Refreshing Lather Clean Rinsing Formula For Beautiful-Looking Skin Leaves Skin Hydrated Free Of Dyes And Heavy Perfumes, Ivory&Reg; Simply Gets You Clean Like A Body Wash Should.&Nbsp; Its Rich, Refreshing Lather Rinses Clean, Leaving Your Skin Smooth And Hydrated (Vs. Regular Soap). 1-800-395-9960 Made In Usa

Does anyone know if Ivory Body Wash Original is sold in bulk anywhere?
Will it burn already irritated skin?
Start your review of Ivory Body Wash Original!
Product Highlights
This is the best product for my family. Everyone uses it even the kiddos. My husband has sensitive skin and he has had terrible reactions to other body washes but this product is very gentle and leaves you feeling clean. in reviews
...happy my husband found it, since I hated his body wash before. Now he smells good all day!in reviews
I love the refreshing scent but the best part is that it's gentle enough for my young children to use. No need to buy two different soaps!in reviews
I love this simple body wash. Great price for a moisturizing formula that leaves skin soft, clean and lightly scented.in reviews
...because I do love smelling something different with a pretty fragrance in my body wash.in reviews
Kiersten W.
Anderson
It's my favorite because it's gentle on my sensitive skin, cost efficient & has a fresh smell.
Delauren O.
Indianapolis, IN
Ivory is one of my favtoive body wash since I have sensitive skin . I always go to Walmart and pick this up because I like the way makes my skin
Aleshia B.
Himyar
Always love ivory! Its fresh and smells nice! I feel clean without all the added “stuff.”
Maryann D.
Tazewell, TN
Awesome soap love it. The best soap in the world I will always use this it doesn't leave my skin dry and it's cheap too...
Makaylea P.
Flint, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
Literally one of the best body washes around. It smells amazing! It don't look pretty but the smell is fantastic. It makes my skin feel super clean and hydrated.
Arual T.
Oakland, CA
I love how clean it leaves your skin feeling and smelling ! It’s one of my go to body washes
Maureen T.
The Woodlands, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walgreens
Ivory Body Wash smells so clean. The scent lasts all day. Makes my body feel so clean. It does not make my skin itch. It is affordable and a great value.
Laya C.
Woodruff, SC
Has me smelling great! Gives a great lather and cleans my skin amazingly. I like the bottle with the pump better. I has sensitive skin and this doesn’t cause my skin to have a rash or anything.
Dorruella D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ivory soap will always be considered a classic soap in my household. It is gentle on the skin, it has a very light and beautiful scent and is safe for my family and I to use. It has a scent that is made for anyone. The price is perfect and it last for a nice while.
Peter S.
Cortlandt
You can’t go wrong at all with this body wash, both male and female can use it.. smells nice, and very decent price!