BY IVORY

Clean Simple Island Oasis Scented Body Wash 2 Helps Leave Skin Clean Hydrated* 1 Free of Dyes Heavy Perfumes 6 Rich, Refreshing Lather That Supports a Clean Rinse 5 Promotes Beautiful-Looking Skin 4 100% Gluten, Paraben, Phthalate Free Free of dyes and heavy perfumes, Ivory simply gets you clean like a body wash should. Its rich, refreshing lather supports a clean rinse, helping to leave your skin smooth and hydrated. Proudly

Elysha M.
Redwood Falls, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very sensitive and tend to break out. I found ivory a couple of years ago and I haven’t used anything else since finding it. It has and amazing smell and works really well with my sensitive skin.
Kit S.
Vallejo
The best thing Ivory did was create this body wash. I love body wash that smells clean instead of floral or super perfumed. That's exactly what Ivory body wash does. It is wonderful. It's creamy and lathers up beautifully. It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry and I smell like a shower after I get out. That's the best part!
Elexus A.
Bloomington, IN
Ivory original smells really good but I would not recommend if you have sensitive skin. I bought this just to try and it broke me out terribly. Still trying to get my skin back to normal. I bought it at Walmart, so very inexpensive. I don't like how it feels on the skin like it's going to stay on top of my skin.
Holli W.
Cross Lanes, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really good product. I know there is many different brands of body wash but I just keep going back to this one. I got it at Walmart for cheap price.
Chelsea N.
East Moriches, NY
The smell of this body wash leaves my body smelling so fresh and is very gentle on my skin. It makes me think of a tropical island and relaxes me.
Alisha B.
Tempe, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite body washes. I find that it leaves my body feeling hydrated after and love the smell this is one I always repurchase.
Leslie H.
Edinburg, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way this product smells and it does last very long. It's cheap and leaves your skin very soft. I don't use it on daily basis
Seerra p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hello summer ! This is one of the best washes around ! You will love the smell and it lasts for hours ! A little goes a long way !
Denishe M.
Lithonia
Beauty Junkie Expert
I mean it was okay, it was soft but it feels like when I wash it out I still have some product on my skin. It feels weird tbh
Jordan B.
Oktaha
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love ivory body wash! It is nothing special but it does a great job for an okay price. This scent is not my favorite.