BY IVORY

Value! 32 oz Pump Clean Simple Aloe Scented Body Wash 2 Helps Leave Skin Clean Hydrated* 1 Free of Dyes Heavy Perfumes 6 Rich, Refreshing Lather That Supports a Clean Rinse 5 Promotes Beautiful-Looking Skin 4 100% Gluten, Paraben, Phthalate Free Free of dyes and heavy perfumes, Ivory simply gets you clean like a body wash should. Its rich, refreshing lather supports a clean rinse, helping to leave your skin smooth and hydrated. Proudly see more...

. ..
Crandall, TX
Love this it's great on my skin ND I love the scent to it as well and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry
Veronica M.
Ducor, CA
I love products that have to with alovera this is definitely one of my favorite my skin feels amazing
Breanna R.
hinesville,ga
I have used this bodywash for quite some time & still love it. Smells wonder & does not dry out skin.
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH
Not too big of a fan of this, I felt clean but it wasn't too fragrant or super hydrating
Kimya K.
Montgomery, AL
I love this soap. It smells great. It's not too harsh of a smell. It is very affordable.
yvonne l.
Garland, TX
Changed to ivory because it feels lighter on my skin more natural and i love the scent.
Olivia M.
West Kelowna, BC
I love this soap! It is super gentle, and the scent is not overwhelming at all. I use this in the shower of course for my body, but I also use it on my face (in and out the shower). It doesn't make me break out or cause redness. It's perfect. I love the fact that it comes in a pump bottle - it's a bit larger than the regular squeeze bottle. This soap can be purchased at your grocery store, drugstore, Walmart.
Christine S.
St barthelemy, QC
Love this soap. Really cheap 6.00 cad at Walmart. It gave you just the right amount of soap. Smell really good. Really good for my skin. I don't have anymore problem wit the skin on my arm since I use this product.
Erin P.
London, ON
This body wash is okay, I only ever get it when it's on sale, I find I go through this quickly because when I squeeze it out and go to lather it it falls off my hand, it does smell good but I go through it to quickly
beauty &.
Québec Montréal
Pas cher super bon produit sa nettoie bien hydrate très bien et son odeur est fraîche et bonne sa réveille et donne de l'énergie au corp l'odeur dure après la douche c'est bon si il crée plus d'odeur différentes plus sucré gourmandes