BY IVORY

Value! 32 oz Pump Clean Simple Aloe Scented Body Wash 2 Helps Leave Skin Clean Hydrated* 1 Free of Dyes Heavy Perfumes 6 Rich, Refreshing Lather That Supports a Clean Rinse 5 Promotes Beautiful-Looking Skin 4 100% Gluten, Paraben, Phthalate Free Free of dyes and heavy perfumes, Ivory simply gets you clean like a body wash should. Its rich, refreshing lather supports a clean rinse, helping to leave your skin smooth and hydrated. Proudly see more...

Sheena L.
JULIAN, PA
I MUST SAY I REALLY LOVE THE SMELL. HUGE BOTTLE AND IS PRICED UNDER FIVE DOLLARS! IT LAST IN MY HOUSEHOLD OF SIX FOR THREE MONTHS. MY CHILD WITH Sensitive SKIN HAS NO PROBLEMS WITH THIS BODY WASH. I AM SO GLAD THAT I FOUND THIS PRODUCT!
Annalise D.
I love ivory body wash! It's helped me so much with my sensitive skin. No more rashes. I love how it has No dyes. I also love how lathery and soft it is. I love the smell of it too.
beauty &.
Québec Montréal
Pas cher super bon produit sa nettoie bien hydrate très bien et son odeur est fraîche et bonne sa réveille et donne de l'énergie au corp l'odeur dure après la douche c'est bon si il crée plus d'odeur différentes plus sucré gourmandes
Olivia M.
West Kelowna, BC
I love this soap! It is super gentle, and the scent is not overwhelming at all. I use this in the shower of course for my body, but I also use it on my face (in and out the shower). It doesn't make me break out or cause redness. It's perfect. I love the fact that it comes in a pump bottle - it's a bit larger than the regular squeeze bottle. This soap can be purchased at your grocery store, drugstore, Walmart.
Erin P.
London, ON
This body wash is okay, I only ever get it when it's on sale, I find I go through this quickly because when I squeeze it out and go to lather it it falls off my hand, it does smell good but I go through it to quickly
Julia V.
Is a decent body wash, not a great one. I think has a poor fragrance and do not leave the skin creamy like Ivory Lavender Body Wash 21 oz
Makeup B.
Baghdad
I love it 😍 because he make me so happy and beautiful I really want to tell all the world about it I really want to make all the world try this
Christine S.
St barthelemy, QC
Love this soap. Really cheap 6.00 cad at Walmart. It gave you just the right amount of soap. Smell really good. Really good for my skin. I don't have anymore problem wit the skin on my arm since I use this product.