BY IVORY

Value! 32 oz Pump Clean Simple Aloe Scented Body Wash 2 Helps Leave Skin Clean Hydrated* 1 Free of Dyes Heavy Perfumes 6 Rich, Refreshing Lather That Supports a Clean Rinse 5 Promotes Beautiful-Looking Skin 4 100% Gluten, Paraben, Phthalate Free Free of dyes and heavy perfumes, Ivory simply gets you clean like a body wash should. Its rich, refreshing lather supports a clean rinse, helping to leave your skin smooth and hydrated. Proudly see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love ivory body wash! It's helped me so much with my sensitive skin. No more rashes. I love how it has No dyes. I also love how lathery and soft it is. I love the smell of it too." in 5 reviews
  • "I MUST SAY I REALLY LOVE THE SMELL. HUGE BOTTLE AND IS PRICED UNDER FIVE DOLLARS! IT LAST IN MY HOUSEHOLD OF SIX FOR THREE MONTHS. MY CHILD WITH Sensitive SKIN HAS NO PROBLEMS WITH THIS BODY WASH. I AM SO GLAD THAT I FOUND THIS PRODUCT!" in 3 reviews
Jessica D.
Lafayette, TN
If one of the kids gets sunburned this is one of the soaps that I use on the because of the aloe in it helps their skin. I bought mine at Walgreens it was a decent prince and yes I would buy it again
shayla j.
I love this Ivory Body Wash and smells amazing. I am really in love with the smell and I also love the packaging. Really meet my expectations for it. I think it is a good value and worth buying.
Karina L.
I was having trouble finding the right body wash because my skin is a little sensitive ,I got a rash from an olay body wash and I came across this one and omg it is the best I’ve ever used it doesn’t irritate my skin and it leaves me feeling so clean and fresh!! And it smells amazing! And it’s extremely affordable. Highly recommend!
Betty S.
San Jose, CA
I found after using this product since my sister always buys it for the family, it leaces my body feelig softer than ever! Beside with dove products, I believe this product can be its sister!!
Bridget G.
Anguilla , MS
I bought this big bottle and it comes in handy! I've had this bottle going on 2 months and it wasn't that expensive! I feel fresh and clean after using it!
Ashlyne M.
Jonesboro
I use this on my kids. I do think the package is a little deceiving and is trying to seem more natural than it is, but it works for my kids.
Amanda G.
For me I loved it because the scent was very minor and it wasn't heavy . I found it to be very hydrating to my skin. I usually buy this now.
Christine E.
Between this one and the original scent, they are the only ones I use in my house! Even my husband goes straight to this one at the stores.
Adriana V.
Dallas, TX
This is my everyday body wash and I love it . It's affordable and it has a lot of product in it. It leaves my skin SO soft I just love it
Molly C.
My absolute favorite body wash. Makes my skin so soft and makes it smell so good for hours! I have sensitive skin so this works great
Bailey W.
Tacoma , WA
Is this good on sensitive skin? Also, how is the smell?