BY IVORY

Value! 32 oz Pump Clean Simple Aloe Scented Body Wash 2 Helps Leave Skin Clean Hydrated* 1 Free of Dyes Heavy Perfumes 6 Rich, Refreshing Lather That Supports a Clean Rinse 5 Promotes Beautiful-Looking Skin 4 100% Gluten, Paraben, Phthalate Free Free of dyes and heavy perfumes, Ivory simply gets you clean like a body wash should. Its rich, refreshing lather supports a clean rinse, helping to leave your skin smooth and hydrated. Proudly see more...

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lafayette, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
If one of the kids gets sunburned this is one of the soaps that I use on the because of the aloe in it helps their skin. I bought mine at Walgreens it was a decent prince and yes I would buy it again
Bridget G.
Bridget G.
Anguilla , MS
I bought this big bottle and it comes in handy! I've had this bottle going on 2 months and it wasn't that expensive! I feel fresh and clean after using it!
shayla j.
shayla j.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this Ivory Body Wash and smells amazing. I am really in love with the smell and I also love the packaging. Really meet my expectations for it. I think it is a good value and worth buying.
Carli J.
Carli J.
Valdosta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
We use this at our home pretty regularly. The smell is great , my husband likes it alot and it gives you a fresh feeling.
Kelli W.
Kelli W.
Wetumpka, AL
I use this body wash every day. Leaves skin soft and subtle. Has a nice smell. I even use it in a bubble bath.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Ducor, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love products that have to with alovera this is definitely one of my favorite my skin feels amazing
Kimya K.
Kimya K.
Montgomery , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this soap. It smells great. It's not too harsh of a smell. It is very affordable.
Breanna R.
Breanna R.
hinesville,ga
I have used this bodywash for quite some time & still love it. Smells wonder & does not dry out skin.
Maranda G.
Maranda G.
Council Grove, KS
I use this for so much. I have a bottle in the shower to use as a body wash and also a bottle sitting by my sink as a makeup brush cleaner/hand soap. It is so worth the low price because the bottle is huge and there is a pump. No strong scent and doesn't overdry!
Sheena L.
Sheena L.
JULIAN, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I MUST SAY I REALLY LOVE THE SMELL. HUGE BOTTLE AND IS PRICED UNDER FIVE DOLLARS! IT LAST IN MY HOUSEHOLD OF SIX FOR THREE MONTHS. MY CHILD WITH Sensitive SKIN HAS NO PROBLEMS WITH THIS BODY WASH. I AM SO GLAD THAT I FOUND THIS PRODUCT!