BY IVORY

Value! 32 oz Pump Clean Simple Aloe Scented Body Wash 2 Helps Leave Skin Clean Hydrated* 1 Free of Dyes Heavy Perfumes 6 Rich, Refreshing Lather That Supports a Clean Rinse 5 Promotes Beautiful-Looking Skin 4 100% Gluten, Paraben, Phthalate Free Free of dyes and heavy perfumes, Ivory simply gets you clean like a body wash should. Its rich, refreshing lather supports a clean rinse, helping to leave your skin smooth and hydrated. Proudly see more...

Alyssa H.
Beaufort
I prefer the original scent, but the aloe scent is good too. I love this soap. A little goes a long way.
Veronica M.
Ducor, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love products that have to with alovera this is definitely one of my favorite my skin feels amazing
Breanna R.
hinesville,ga
I have used this bodywash for quite some time & still love it. Smells wonder & does not dry out skin.
Kimya K.
Montgomery, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this soap. It smells great. It's not too harsh of a smell. It is very affordable.
Amanda G.
For me I loved it because the scent was very minor and it wasn't heavy . I found it to be very hydrating to my skin. I usually buy this now.
Lanay K.
I like this body wash. Its smells good. Not a very strong scent. I have sensitive skin and it wasn't a problem.
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH
Not too big of a fan of this, I felt clean but it wasn't too fragrant or super hydrating
yvonne l.
Garland, TX
Changed to ivory because it feels lighter on my skin more natural and i love the scent.
sequoia m.
Crandall, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this it's great on my skin ND I love the scent to it as well and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry
Delicia S.
Gainesville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great...feels smooth on my skin... the cost was only $4.00 but the aunt of product in the bottle is worth every dollar.