BY IVORY

Value! 32 oz Pump Clean Simple Aloe Scented Body Wash 2 Helps Leave Skin Clean Hydrated* 1 Free of Dyes Heavy Perfumes 6 Rich, Refreshing Lather That Supports a Clean Rinse 5 Promotes Beautiful-Looking Skin 4 100% Gluten, Paraben, Phthalate Free Free of dyes and heavy perfumes, Ivory simply gets you clean like a body wash should. Its rich, refreshing lather supports a clean rinse, helping to leave your skin smooth and hydrated. Proudly see more...

shayla j.
shayla j.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this Ivory Body Wash and smells amazing. I am really in love with the smell and I also love the packaging. Really meet my expectations for it. I think it is a good value and worth buying.
Kelli W.
Kelli W.
Wetumpka, AL
I use this body wash every day. Leaves skin soft and subtle. Has a nice smell. I even use it in a bubble bath.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Ducor, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love products that have to with alovera this is definitely one of my favorite my skin feels amazing
Kimya K.
Kimya K.
Sylacauga , AL
I love this soap. It smells great. It's not too harsh of a smell. It is very affordable.
Breanna R.
Breanna R.
hinesville,ga
I have used this bodywash for quite some time & still love it. Smells wonder & does not dry out skin.
Maranda G.
Maranda G.
Council Grove, KS
I use this for so much. I have a bottle in the shower to use as a body wash and also a bottle sitting by my sink as a makeup brush cleaner/hand soap. It is so worth the low price because the bottle is huge and there is a pump. No strong scent and doesn't overdry!
Sheena L.
Sheena L.
JULIAN, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I MUST SAY I REALLY LOVE THE SMELL. HUGE BOTTLE AND IS PRICED UNDER FIVE DOLLARS! IT LAST IN MY HOUSEHOLD OF SIX FOR THREE MONTHS. MY CHILD WITH Sensitive SKIN HAS NO PROBLEMS WITH THIS BODY WASH. I AM SO GLAD THAT I FOUND THIS PRODUCT!
Annalise D.
Annalise D.
I love ivory body wash! It's helped me so much with my sensitive skin. No more rashes. I love how it has No dyes. I also love how lathery and soft it is. I love the smell of it too.
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Hamilton
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this soap! It is super gentle, and the scent is not overwhelming at all. I use this in the shower of course for my body, but I also use it on my face (in and out the shower). It doesn't make me break out or cause redness. It's perfect. I love the fact that it comes in a pump bottle - it's a bit larger than the regular squeeze bottle. This soap can be purchased at your grocery store, drugstore, Walmart.
Erin P.
Erin P.
London, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
This body wash is okay, I only ever get it when it's on sale, I find I go through this quickly because when I squeeze it out and go to lather it it falls off my hand, it does smell good but I go through it to quickly