BY IVORY

Value! 32 oz Pump Clean Simple Aloe Scented Body Wash 2 Helps Leave Skin Clean Hydrated* 1 Free of Dyes Heavy Perfumes 6 Rich, Refreshing Lather That Supports a Clean Rinse 5 Promotes Beautiful-Looking Skin 4 100% Gluten, Paraben, Phthalate Free Free of dyes and heavy perfumes, Ivory simply gets you clean like a body wash should. Its rich, refreshing lather supports a clean rinse, helping to leave your skin smooth and hydrated. Proudly see more...

HeBaZak Z.
arlington
On its own, I don’t think it’s a good product but with a bar soap, i think it works quite well. I feel like I have to use many pumps to be able to clean my whole body with a Lufa. In my opinion this product works well if you like using it as an extra rinse before you get out of this shower just for an extra layer of cleanliness.
Harley C.
Summersville, WV
My household recently switched to this ivory aloe body wash, and so far it’s been amazing! I use aloe for many different things so when I seen this body wash I had to give it a shot! The smell isn’t over powering but gives a nice clean sent! My skin feels super soft after each use! Would recommend for sensitive skin
caroline 🌸.
Chattanooga Tn
this body wash is very soothing with the aloe but doesn’t smell like aloe. it gets the job done like most body washes but it doesn’t have that perfume smell that some body washes do that women buy. it’s get the job done
Sheena L.
JULIAN, PA
I MUST SAY I REALLY LOVE THE SMELL. HUGE BOTTLE AND IS PRICED UNDER FIVE DOLLARS! IT LAST IN MY HOUSEHOLD OF SIX FOR THREE MONTHS. MY CHILD WITH Sensitive SKIN HAS NO PROBLEMS WITH THIS BODY WASH. I AM SO GLAD THAT I FOUND THIS PRODUCT!
Karina L.
I was having trouble finding the right body wash because my skin is a little sensitive ,I got a rash from an olay body wash and I came across this one and omg it is the best I’ve ever used it doesn’t irritate my skin and it leaves me feeling so clean and fresh!! And it smells amazing! And it’s extremely affordable. Highly recommend!
Maranda G.
Council Grove, KS
I use this for so much. I have a bottle in the shower to use as a body wash and also a bottle sitting by my sink as a makeup brush cleaner/hand soap. It is so worth the low price because the bottle is huge and there is a pump. No strong scent and doesn't overdry!
Atarah H.
I like the smell and it was for a great price. I bought this from Walmart for $3.37 and it was worth it. I used it that night and I only did to pumps because it was a lot. My skin felt okay but of course I used a moisturizer
Jessica D.
Lafayette, TN
If one of the kids gets sunburned this is one of the soaps that I use on the because of the aloe in it helps their skin. I bought mine at Walgreens it was a decent prince and yes I would buy it again
shayla j.
I love this Ivory Body Wash and smells amazing. I am really in love with the smell and I also love the packaging. Really meet my expectations for it. I think it is a good value and worth buying.
Betty S.
San Jose, CA
I found after using this product since my sister always buys it for the family, it leaces my body feelig softer than ever! Beside with dove products, I believe this product can be its sister!!