BY IVORY

Value! 32 oz Pump Clean Simple Aloe Scented Body Wash 2 Helps Leave Skin Clean Hydrated* 1 Free of Dyes Heavy Perfumes 6 Rich, Refreshing Lather That Supports a Clean Rinse 5 Promotes Beautiful-Looking Skin 4 100% Gluten, Paraben, Phthalate Free Free of dyes and heavy perfumes, Ivory simply gets you clean like a body wash should. Its rich, refreshing lather supports a clean rinse, helping to leave your skin smooth and hydrated. Proudly see more...

Betty S.
Betty S.
San Jose, CA
I found after using this product since my sister always buys it for the family, it leaces my body feelig softer than ever! Beside with dove products, I believe this product can be its sister!!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
For me I loved it because the scent was very minor and it wasn't heavy . I found it to be very hydrating to my skin. I usually buy this now.
Adriana V.
Adriana V.
Dallas, TX
This is my everyday body wash and I love it . It's affordable and it has a lot of product in it. It leaves my skin SO soft I just love it
Delicia S.
Delicia S.
Gainesville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great...feels smooth on my skin... the cost was only $4.00 but the aunt of product in the bottle is worth every dollar.
Lanay K.
Lanay K.
I like this body wash. Its smells good. Not a very strong scent. I have sensitive skin and it wasn't a problem.
sequoia m.
sequoia m.
Crandall, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this it's great on my skin ND I love the scent to it as well and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry
Emmy W.
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH
Not too big of a fan of this, I felt clean but it wasn't too fragrant or super hydrating
yvonne l.
yvonne l.
Garland, TX
Changed to ivory because it feels lighter on my skin more natural and i love the scent.
Atarah H.
Atarah H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the smell and it was for a great price. I bought this from Walmart for $3.37 and it was worth it. I used it that night and I only did to pumps because it was a lot. My skin felt okay but of course I used a moisturizer
Bridget G.
Bridget G.
Anguilla , MS
I bought this big bottle and it comes in handy! I've had this bottle going on 2 months and it wasn't that expensive! I feel fresh and clean after using it!