BY IVORY

Clean &Amp; Simple Rich, Refreshing Lather Clean Rinsing Formula For Beautiful-Looking Skin Leaves Skin Hydrated Free Of Dyes And Heavy Perfumes, Ivory&Reg; Simply Gets You Clean Like A Body Wash Should.&Nbsp; Its Rich, Refreshing Lather Rinses Clean, Leaving Your Skin Smooth And Hydrated (Vs. Regular Soap). 1-800-395-9960 Made In Usa see more...

• I Absolutely Adore This Soap 😍 But I Always Wondered , Do They Have...1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite body wash scent? 2 Answers
  • Does this body wash dry out your skin? 1 Answers
Shanon B.
Shanon B.
Columbus, GA
There are only two words that come to mind when i think of this product....Life changer. My oldest daughter has eczema and a lot of the soaps that our family use irritated her skin. Ivory has been my daughters soap of choice for over 10 years and her skin has never looked better. She says that Ivory leaves her skin soft,hydrated,and clean. Still not convinced, it can be purchased for less than $5 at most of my area department stores!! I highly recommend it .
Melinda V.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
I'm really on the fence with this one. It smells good, and it's a huge bottle for a tiny price, which I always appreciate. But I didn't feel like it was very hydrating for something with "aloe". I picked it up at a family dollar for a really awesome price and had somewhat high expectations for it. It wasn't as good as I had hoped. All in all if you want something affordable that will last a long time this is the value for you.
Payton P.
Payton P.
Rochester, NY
I have always had very sensitive skin when it come to body washes. Most body washes dry me out but not this one. This body wash gives me the the best feeling skin with a awesome light smell. It's a great buy for the value and price. I couldn't imagine my shower routine without it. I would recommend this to everyone but especially people who struggle with body washes making you feel dry and sensitive skin.
angela a.
angela a.
Muldrow, OK
I use this body wash for my kids you can get a big 32oz bottle with pump for about $4 and doesn't take much to get a bubbly lather so if they waste any it won't hurt the budget! It smells clean not perfumey! It does the job no irritation on their sensitive skin! If your looking for an alternative to Dove sensitive this is it! My kids were wasting Dove which is more expensive and this does the trick!
Jasmyn H.
Jasmyn H.
La Mirada, CA
Compared to some of the other liquid soaps I've used this one can't compare. I just don't feel 100% clean after using it, other soaps leave a pretty fragrance but with this brand I feel once I rinse off I'm rinsing off the fragrance also but that is just my personal opinion. If I need soap on a budget this is my choice if not I'll stick to caress.
Noelle H.
Noelle H.
I've always been a fan of Ivory soap. I particularly like the aloe variety because the fragrance is not too harsh for my skin. I am usually able to find the scent I like at HEB. It's got a good price compared to the other body washes and they recently came out with a new bottle with a pump that I really like.
Naomi M.
Naomi M.
Harvard, IL
At first I wasn't sure if this body wash would react well with my skin, since its somewhat sensitive, but when I used it I noticed it smelled really nice. After my first time using it I LOVED HOW MY SKIN SMELLED and the way it felt. I still use this body wash and I have absolutely no complaints.
Manal K.
Manal K.
Lumberton
Smells great ... a little goes a long Way and is great for dry sensitive skin. I always stock up on these because they are simple and gets you really clean... So, if you are the type that has sensitive skin, still want to smell great without all the extra chems... this is def for you
Emily D.
Emily D.
Leaves ur body smooth and fresh looking and has a good smell to it and cleans makeup off very well I ise it every single day. A good scent to it as well like and last all day like I said before honestly and I would buy it every time it runs out cause I love it so much
Chelly M.
Chelly M.
Lakewood, CO
This made my skin so dry and itchy! I had to stop using it immediately. I thought maybe it was the dry weather, but no amount of lotion helped. When I ran out of this soap, my skin went back to being soft and didn't itch anymore. You definitely get what you pay for.
Vanessa c.
Vanessa c.
Whats your favorite body wash scent?
Daisha A.k.a Dai C.
Daisha A.k.a Dai C.
Apopka, FL
I Absolutely Adore This Soap 😍 But I Always Wondered , Do They Have Different Scents 👃 Or Is There A Lotion To Follow Up With Soap ?
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Sacramento, CA
Does this body wash dry out your skin?