BY IVORY

Clean & Simple. Rich, Refreshing Lather. Clean Rinsing Formula. For Beautiful-looking Skin. Leaves Skin Hydrated Free of dyes and heavy perfumes, Ivory® simply gets you clean like a body wash should.  Its rich, refreshing lather rinses clean, leaving your skin smooth and hydrated . see more...

• Is your skin to oily after using this soap? I am experien...1 Answers
  • I've never seen this anywhere, is it new? When I went to ...2 Answers
  • Do you prefer the body wash over the bar soap?4 Answers
Ivory Body Wash
  • "I have very sensitive skin and head, I can't smell strong perfumes I will instantly get a headache. It feels great on the skin and the sent is incredibly subtle. It's affordable and definitely a good investment. " in 11 reviews
  • "This is the perfect body wash. Moisturizing without being slick or stripping, smells amazing without being overpowering, and leaves you feeling squeaky clean. A little goes a long way and it's not very expensive, and the packaging is simple and straightforward. " in 7 reviews
  • "This is the only body soap I will buy. It makes you feel clean and it smells good. Its also very gentle, so it can be used on children as well. My 5 year old little sister uses it too and she prefers it over baby wash." in 7 reviews
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
I recently started purchasing this product because I had a coupon for .50 cents off a bottle, and my store doubles the coupons. They were .99 cents a bottle after my coupon and I couldn't turn that down so i purchased a few of the bottles only to discover my boyfriend and brother love this stuff even more than I do. We've gone through 3 bottles already so I will definitely be purchasing this in the future. It has a wonderful aloe scent and I love that it is made with simple and clean ingredients.
Annie P.
North Vernon, IN
This is my all-time favorite body wash. I have to say that I don't splurge for brand names very often, but any time I find a coupon, I get this. I only ever bathed with Ivory bar soap as a child, but once I started showering instead of getting bubble baths, I switched to body wash instead of bars, and that was before this product was on the market. As soon as I smelled it I was transported back to childhood, and knew that I had to have it!
Linda K.
Thompsons Stn, TN
My hubby picked out this body wash when his regular brand wasn't available and he was pleasantly surprised. It has a nice, clean scent (no girly smell) and left his skin clean and moisturized without feeling like he has on product. So naturally, I had to try it too. I really like it as well, but do have to put on body lotion after my shower. I guess my skin is drier than his!
Aliyah J.
Cleveland, OH
I really like Ivory Body Wash during the warmer months. It's really light with a fresh barely there scent. It doesn't leave any residue and while it's not moisturizing like Dove or Olay it isn't drying either. For me, that is perfect for Summer. It's also one of the cheapest body washes you can find. It's not perfect but it leaves me feeling clean for a great price.
Viviana P.
I LOVE Ivory body wash. I've tried both the original and the Aloe version and both of them are fantastic. They last a long time, they're a great price for the size, and they clean well without leaving any residues or drying out your skin. They also smell great and have great package design.
Sabra M.
San Antonio, TX
Ivory Body Wash is very basic, but that's not a negative--it's a benefit. The scent is light and almost unnoticeable, so there's no worry about it being overwhelming. The light scent lasts all day. I use this not just for myself but for my kids as well, and everyone enjoys it. It's an appropriate scent even for the younger ones.
Amber G.
Huntsville, TX
My favorite is the original scent. It's a very basic body wash, but it works well with my sensitive skin! Plus it's inexpensive and lasts for quite awhile. I would recommend this product for both men and women. The smell is nice and it gets the job done!
Blanca A.
Los Angeles, CA
I recently purchased this body wash both in the original&Aloe scent-They both have a nice,pleasant scent,lather pretty well,good value(price).The only thing that I found is that it's a little watery so you probably go through it faster but not too bad since it's a good buy-rather inexpensive.
Shelly M.
Greensburg, PA
I bought my self Ivory Body Wash to use as a change . It is nothing like the bar soap . It smells so good and gives you that fresh out of the shower feeling that lasts a good amount of time . I use it about 2-3 times a week . I got it at Walmart . I would recommend it for any age .
Amanda G.
worthington, oh
Hands-down my favorite body wash. I used Ivory bar soap growing up, and I have always loved the mild formula, and the clean smell. Now I prefer a body wash and something a little more moisturizing. I have recommended this to several friends and will continue to do so!
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Do you prefer the body wash over the bar soap?
Jenny W.
Great Falls, VA
I've never seen this anywhere, is it new? When I went to target, I only saw the blue and green one.
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
What price do you pay for a bottle of this, and do you use coupons?
Milena M.
Triangle , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is your skin to oily after using this soap? I am experiencing this, so I literally using small amounts with lots of water