5 varieties available
Ivory Bar Soap
4.14 / 5 based on 3,342 Reviews
Ivory bar soap is 99.44% pure (it floats!). It provides healthier, smoother and more even-looking skin. Also, its versatility makes it an effective laundry soap (just chip soap flakes into the washer) as well as a spot stain remover on your clothes (including delicate items). Ivory bars can even be used for a fun soap carving project with the family! .see more...
Top Questions See all 187 Q&A
Ivory Bar Soap
- "Ivory soap is so pure and natural that it is gentle on my and my kids' sensitive skin. I also use it to clean my makeup brushes. Leaves my skin feeling cleaner than any body wash I have tried. " in 647 reviews
- "Smells great has great moisture, if floats and I used it in dental school to carve a tooth." in 13 reviews
- "Not only do I use this as hand soap, we've also used it for experiments (microwave a bar, trust me it's fun) and even homemade laundry detergent." in 13 reviews
- "The bars can last a long time if you keep them properly, and if you pop them in the microwave for a few seconds, you can make an awesome foam for kids!" in 12 reviews
- "I really like this as an alternative to body wash or as a cheap bar to take and leave behind when traveling (so I'm not carrying sticky, wet soap back in my cosmetics bag)." in 11 reviews
Irish Spring smell better than Ivory soap Ivory soap smells cheap you can only get it for a dollar and it's sold every world like the McDonald's of soap bars
My least favorite soap. It is very very drying on my skin, the smell isnt very plesant for me. I would not recommend this and would not purchase in the future.
I hate this soap so much! It doesn't ever last long and it doesn't really have that great of a smell. My grandma used to buy it when I was a kid, and I haven't bought it for myself as an adult. It's terrible.
I have never use ivory before . And i don't know if any of my friends have used it but i hope to try it one day
ehh i did not like this soap it somehow felt sticky and dry. I do not recommend it specially if you have dry skin!
Not a fan of this soap it leaves my skin super dry and I don't care for the scent. I will not be purchasing this soap in the near future.
I hate the way this smells. It smells like old medicine. The formula leaves a bad residue on your skin. I hate it ...
It smells good, hut leaves my skin way too dry and not moisturized. I have eczema and this is not a good product for my skin.
If I could give 0 stars for this product, I probably would. Although, I do admit that I feel clean after using it, which is its main purpose, I guess. So, one star is better than nothing. The smell is strong and flowery (which is something I dislike). The way it feels on the skin is terrible. I feel like I have no more elasticity in my skin. I hate this product. I wouldn't use it if I had it for free.
Q & A
I heard you can use Ivory as a laundry detergent. Can anyone tell me how?
How long has ivory soap been in your families household?
Does anyone like the way it leaves your skin feeling?
Has anyone else broken out in a rash after using this?
Who has tried the fun craft project with Ivory by microwaving it? My kids love this trick!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos