BY IVORY

Ivory bar soap is 99.44% pure (it floats!). It provides healthier, smoother and more even-looking skin. Also, its versatility makes it an effective laundry soap (just chip soap flakes into the washer) as well as a spot stain remover on your clothes (including delicate items). Ivory bars can even be used for a fun soap carving project with the family! .

• I had a small rash on the inside of my arm. I remember my...3 Answers
  • This may seem like a silly question but would anyone reco...4 Answers
  • Does anyone else have really dry and itchy skin after usi...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Ivory soap is so pure and natural that it is gentle on my and my kids' sensitive skin. I also use it to clean my makeup brushes. Leaves my skin feeling cleaner than any body wash I have tried. " in 647 reviews
  • "Smells great has great moisture, if floats and I used it in dental school to carve a tooth." in 13 reviews
  • "Not only do I use this as hand soap, we've also used it for experiments (microwave a bar, trust me it's fun) and even homemade laundry detergent." in 13 reviews
  • "The bars can last a long time if you keep them properly, and if you pop them in the microwave for a few seconds, you can make an awesome foam for kids!" in 12 reviews
  • "I really like this as an alternative to body wash or as a cheap bar to take and leave behind when traveling (so I'm not carrying sticky, wet soap back in my cosmetics bag)." in 11 reviews
Sandi K.
Chippewa Fls, WI
Review for: Original, Bath Size more...
This is the soap that I personally use with every shower. As I’ve gotten older, my skin is more sensitive. This product is gentle, while still very effective. The scent is mild and definitely repurchasing.
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
This is a decent soap but I have found it dries out my skin really badly. My whole family suffers from dry skin and recently my dad suggested I switch over to dove, and once I did I noticed my skin wasn't as itchy or flaky as it had been when I was using this. If I run out of Dove soap I still go back to this, but honestly I would suggest a different soap if you struggle with dry/sensitive skin. The best I have found is the Dove Sensitive Skin bar soap.
Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA
ok... my husband wanted to buy this soap because it was super cheap at Walmart, it came out like 0.33 cents per soap bar in a pack of 3 (even without discounts or coupons). It has a very strong scent to like lemon and clean sheets smell, it is too strong for my nose, so I didn't like it in that sense. If you can withstand the strong smell, then it is a good soap, it does clean you up.
Emily H.
Oak Creek, WI
Review for: Original Bath more...
This soap is great! It lathers nicely and has a fresh clean scent that lasts all day. It doesn’t strip my skin and instead leaves it moisturized and squeaky clean. It is easy to find in stores and affordable.
Angelica p.
Fort Payne , AL
Review for: Original Bath more...
the feel is so smooth and milky, would be the right way to put it.
The aloe fragrance is not pungent and do not irritate anyone. It is more mild and calm andsoothes our nose.The only downside is that it needs to be kept dry after the bath is done.It needs to be taken care the bar dish does not have any water in it or the bath bar becomes soggy and wet causing wastage.It could be because the bar is really soft and if you press the bar hard, one can see their fingerprints on it.
Janay F.
Waldorf , MD
Review for: Personal Size, Original more...
Growing up my family used nothing but ivory soap...I love the original scent, it smells sooooo clean and refreshing!!! It’s effectively and cost efficient, you’ll definitely get your money’s worth...I would definitely recommend especially for children...also works great to keep clothing fresh for long periods of time...placing a wrapped bar in dresser drawers lol...(thank my grandma)
Megan K.
Ivory soap is too strong for my skin. It actually burns. I love the way it smells though. I can't even use it as a hand washing soap. It creates white streaks on my skin and if I don't use a lotion immediately after I get out the shower, my skin will pay for it! It's also cheaper so if you're in a pinch and realize you need soap, and your skin will allow it, this could work for you.
Wilandra S.
I'm a teenager so i'm still going through HORRIBLE phases of acne and this soap was recommended by my dermatologist and it worked GREAT! I have dry skin so I don't really like washing my face that much but this product really turned me around. If you have dry skin I suggest you use a bit a Vaseline right after you wash with a little water still on your face.
Sarah T.
Spring City, TN
This is actually the go-to bar soap of my household. I know it's a strange idea and not anything publicized or recommended, but because this is straight soap, no damaging chemicals, this is actually WONDERFUL for acne prone skin. This is what I wash my face with every single night of my life and have been using since I was a child. My 55 year old mother used this since she was a child and has made sure all the kids and grandkids know how good it is!
Jayveonia H.
Dayton, OH
Works really good for my dry skin that has eczema. It's very gentle and it makes me feel very clean. Leaves my skin really smooth. The only thing I dislike it that the bar of soap is wrapped up in paper instead of plastic and it can sometimes be hard to get off with wet hands. Works well though.
Bethany G.
I heard you can use Ivory as a laundry detergent. Can anyone tell me how?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
How long has ivory soap been in your families household?
Kellene S.
Alamosa, CO
Does anyone like the way it leaves your skin feeling?
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone else broken out in a rash after using this?
Brandi J.
N Charleston, SC
Who has tried the fun craft project with Ivory by microwaving it? My kids love this trick!