BY IVORY

Ivory bar soap is 99.44% pure (it floats!). It provides healthier, smoother and more even-looking skin. Also, its versatility makes it an effective laundry soap (just chip soap flakes into the washer) as well as a spot stain remover on your clothes (including delicate items). Ivory bars can even be used for a fun soap carving project with the family! .

• I had a small rash on the inside of my arm. I remember my...3 Answers
  • This may seem like a silly question but would anyone reco...4 Answers
  • Does anyone else have really dry and itchy skin after usi...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Ivory soap is so pure and natural that it is gentle on my and my kids' sensitive skin. I also use it to clean my makeup brushes. Leaves my skin feeling cleaner than any body wash I have tried. " in 647 reviews
  • "Smells great has great moisture, if floats and I used it in dental school to carve a tooth." in 13 reviews
  • "Not only do I use this as hand soap, we've also used it for experiments (microwave a bar, trust me it's fun) and even homemade laundry detergent." in 13 reviews
  • "The bars can last a long time if you keep them properly, and if you pop them in the microwave for a few seconds, you can make an awesome foam for kids!" in 12 reviews
  • "I really like this as an alternative to body wash or as a cheap bar to take and leave behind when traveling (so I'm not carrying sticky, wet soap back in my cosmetics bag)." in 11 reviews
Ebony O.
New Boston, MI
This is a good product. It's comparable to dove. It lathers nicely and doesn't have a strong scent. Very gentle on the skin. Its very affordable. A 6 pack is $3-$4.
Rebekah H.
I love how soft my skin feels after using ivory soap. It has a nice clean scent and suds up really well. I like how it doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry afterwards.
Karlee W.
Mayfield, KY
Soap is a great price and has a great long lasting smell. The bars do not last long in our house but for the price we can just buy more. gentle on sensitive skin and helps with breakouts.
Ashley S.
Dayton, KY
Review for: Original Bath more...
Ivory is a pretty good bar soap also. I love the fresh smell and it lathers up pretty well. I feel like it gets the job done and cleans my skin. It’s not drying either actually smooth. Would buy it again.
Kaoskie V.
I recommend.. any soaps that you like to your liking.. scent each person is different and have different reviews on smell but for the over all I like the way it works for me
Mary A.
Review for: Original Bath more...
I recently bought this brand of soap and i kind of liked it but not as much as i like other brands so im going to give it a 3/5, it was not expensive at all just not my type
Samantha M.
Miami
It got me through the worst of my acne years it doesn't have a moisturizer and it's a bit harsh but for people that have sensitive skin and bad break outs I recommend this soap.
Sheila J.
Aurora, IN
Ivory bar soap is always in our household. I keep it for daily use but also for my grand children when they stay the night for bath time. I buy mine from Walmart. And have been using it for the past 30 years. Great value!
Emilee R.
Peru, IN
Ivory bar soap is my all time favorite bar soap to use because it keeps my skin hydrated and moisturized until the next time I use it (the next day). It smells absolutely wonderful and I usually don’t use any other bar soap.
Andrea N.
I came across Ivory Bar Soap one day when i was in the dollar store and had to grab some soap. I've used the Original Ivory Bar Soap for a very long time, about 11 years and I've always loved it. It doesn't tighten my skin like other horrible soap brands, and it smells good. I like how it glides on the skin and the consistency of it. But... recently I found myself back at the dollar store with a NEW Ivory Bar Soap scent/ version. It was Ivory Aloe! the green packaging. I really was skeptical after using the Original for such a long time. Whaaat,... the smell of Ivory Aloe was even better than the Original. Smells so good I'm not kidding. it did the same job as the original, if not better. Seems more moisturizing. I love it and don't see myself going to a body wash or any other brand any time at all. Ever. - Would recommend to everyone i know.
Bethany G.
I heard you can use Ivory as a laundry detergent. Can anyone tell me how?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
How long has ivory soap been in your families household?
Kellene S.
Alamosa, CO
Does anyone like the way it leaves your skin feeling?
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone else broken out in a rash after using this?
Brandi J.
N Charleston, SC
Who has tried the fun craft project with Ivory by microwaving it? My kids love this trick!