BY IVORY

Ivory bar soap is 99.44% pure (it floats!). It provides healthier, smoother and more even-looking skin. Also, its versatility makes it an effective laundry soap (just chip soap flakes into the washer) as well as a spot stain remover on your clothes (including delicate items). Ivory bars can even be used for a fun soap carving project with the family! .

• I had a small rash on the inside of my arm. I remember my...3 Answers
  • This may seem like a silly question but would anyone reco...4 Answers
  • Does anyone else have really dry and itchy skin after usi...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Ivory soap is so pure and natural that it is gentle on my and my kids' sensitive skin. I also use it to clean my makeup brushes. Leaves my skin feeling cleaner than any body wash I have tried. " in 647 reviews
  • "Smells great has great moisture, if floats and I used it in dental school to carve a tooth." in 13 reviews
  • "Not only do I use this as hand soap, we've also used it for experiments (microwave a bar, trust me it's fun) and even homemade laundry detergent." in 13 reviews
  • "The bars can last a long time if you keep them properly, and if you pop them in the microwave for a few seconds, you can make an awesome foam for kids!" in 12 reviews
  • "I really like this as an alternative to body wash or as a cheap bar to take and leave behind when traveling (so I'm not carrying sticky, wet soap back in my cosmetics bag)." in 11 reviews
Tania S.
Grady, AR
Don't like it ,was very disappointed. I feel like it doesn't clean well I still felt dirty. The smell wasn't even long lasting. literally didn't finish the bar it was just so harsh on my skin. Don't recommend this product to anyone. Save your money
Geo B.
Review for: Original Bath more...
I use it mostly as a back-up body/hand soap, because I just prefer liquid soaps. For a bar soap, it's one of the few that don't feel terrible on the skin and smells nice. Not my go to, but if your limited on options this is a good one to go for.
Jacquie Y.
Rockville
Review for: Original Bath more...
It’s hard to argue that ivory isn’t a great soap. It’s familiar smell brings me right back to childhood. It’s inexpensive, prolific and worth purchasing. My only complaint about this soap is how quickly we go through a bar. It’s not a very dense bar soap, and so we go through two bars of this in the time it would take us to use up one bar of a higher quality soap. All of that said: I’m sure I’ll still purchase it again simply because it’s cheap and it works.
Alyssa S.
I have been using this soap since I was young. It makes me feel super clean. My skin gets a little dry after but I just have naturally dry skin. I like using this to wash my underarms because it takes off any deodorant residue
Jacquelyn D.
I did not like this soap at all. It dries your skin out way more than other smell is okay, but nothing spectacular. It leaves a film anywhere it touches and does not last long at all. I would not recommend this product.
shriya x.
Review for: Original Bath more...
Ivory bath soap is such a nice item to have.. From children's experiments to personal care, this soap ranks among the best. It leaves my skin feeling naturally soft and smooth, ad I'd definitely recommend for the value.
Christie T.
Taylorsville, UT
Simple. Very gentle scent. Wonderful for my very sensitive skin. My skin tends to be very dry and can crack. This soap helps my skin from drying and I never have a reaction to the scent. Great value for the price.
Meagan H.
Mount Pleasant
This soap smells great! Love how well is cleans. Been using for years. Little slippery though be careful when using. It’s smell is long lasting and I️ would highly recommend to anyone and everyone.
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
Review for: Original Bath more...
I have been using this soap for YEARS! My whole family uses it. Some soaps can be very irritating to the skin but this is gentle enough for people with sensitive skin. I once tried the aloe version,  but the original is the best. It has a nice, clean smell and doesn't strip my skin's natural moisture. Would definitely recommend for both men and women!
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
Review for: Original, Bath Size more...
This is my favorite soap.  I like that it's soft, not drying, and is a deodorant soap. It doesn't dissolve quickly either if you leave it in the bath.  It has a very clean, soft fragrance. It's gentle but also can get odor out after a long day of yard work or working out.
I even use this soap to wash my makeup brushes.  It's great!
Bethany G.
I heard you can use Ivory as a laundry detergent. Can anyone tell me how?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
How long has ivory soap been in your families household?
Kellene S.
Alamosa, CO
Does anyone like the way it leaves your skin feeling?
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone else broken out in a rash after using this?
Brandi J.
N Charleston, SC
Who has tried the fun craft project with Ivory by microwaving it? My kids love this trick!