BY IVORY

Ivory bar soap is 99.44% pure (it floats!). It provides healthier, smoother and more even-looking skin. Also, its versatility makes it an effective laundry soap (just chip soap flakes into the washer) as well as a spot stain remover on your clothes (including delicate items). Ivory bars can even be used for a fun soap carving project with the family! .

• I had a small rash on the inside of my arm. I remember my...3 Answers
  • This may seem like a silly question but would anyone reco...4 Answers
  • Does anyone else have really dry and itchy skin after usi...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Ivory soap is so pure and natural that it is gentle on my and my kids' sensitive skin. I also use it to clean my makeup brushes. Leaves my skin feeling cleaner than any body wash I have tried. " in 647 reviews
  • "Smells great has great moisture, if floats and I used it in dental school to carve a tooth." in 13 reviews
  • "Not only do I use this as hand soap, we've also used it for experiments (microwave a bar, trust me it's fun) and even homemade laundry detergent." in 13 reviews
  • "The bars can last a long time if you keep them properly, and if you pop them in the microwave for a few seconds, you can make an awesome foam for kids!" in 12 reviews
  • "I really like this as an alternative to body wash or as a cheap bar to take and leave behind when traveling (so I'm not carrying sticky, wet soap back in my cosmetics bag)." in 11 reviews
VCAS710 R.
My husband uses this Ivory soap. He started using it after he ran out of his soap and took my extra from the cabinet. This was over 7 years ago and he hasn't used another soap since. He loves jow it makes his skin feel and so do I. The smell doesn't clash with the "male scent" versus "female scent" so it's very versatile and great with added deodorant/antiperspirants with cologne. This soap cleans well but still leaves his skin moisturized.
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Original Bath, Personal Size, Original, Original, Aloe, Personal Size, Original, Bath Size, Other more...
I like this product.  I like the smell of it and how well it keeps your skin soft and smooth.  What I absolutely hate is the soap ring left in the bathtub after use.  It doesn't come off with just a wipe, which I would be fine with, but you have to scrub your bathtub after each use or it is a nasty mess.  That is the only reason I reluctantly use this.  The only thing I would change is whatever is causing those dang tub rings.
Nadiyah V.
Newark, NJ
The soap is ok, from my personal experience I wouldn’t purchase it again but I would recommend trying it before taking my word. After I used it I had an immediate reaction from it, it felt like my skin was burning. Weirdly enough I did like the smell of the soap, but I can’t use the soap anymore
Theresa L.
saint paul
I have a skin condition so I can not use scented soaps or it causes me to flare. Someone recommend I use this brand bar soap and I love it because it’s simple and cheap and gets the job done. I am part of a group on Facebook for my skin condition and always recommend that someone try this soap.
Sonya F.
I love the classic scent of Ivory. It reminds me of my grandma. I usually keep the bar soap by the sink to wash my hands and I keep a bar in the shower to wash my face during the summer months. I have oily skin during the summer and Ivory helps with it without drying me out.
Claire O.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Original Bath more...
I actually use this soap to clean my beaty blenders, not my body! Rubbing your makeup sponges on a bar of this soap is the easiest and most effective way I’ve found to clean them. It’s gentle enough that I’m not scared to put it on my face but strong enough to get the makeup out. The bar is the perfect surface to clean a sponge because it’s smooth so it won’t rip it up but also doesn’t require hours of massaging a liquid cleanser into the sponge. Would highly recommend.
stephanie m.
Review for: Personal Size, Original more...
I LOVE ivory soap bars!! Best soap I have used in so long. I have very sensitive skin and when I startee using this two years ago I saw a huge difference in my skin's texture and appearance. Ivory soap cleared my acne up a lot, made my skin feel healthy and brought back life to my skin. I also use ivory to clean my beauty blenders and makeup brushes, that's how great it is!!!!
Briana W.
Cincinnati, OH
I bought this product because my mom said it’s gentle enough on sensitive skin. Since it’s a gentle soap I didn’t expect the fragrance to be anything crazy, the scent was soft and soothing. It’s and affordable price and I would recommend this soap if your looking for a gentle wash. But My daughter has mild eczema behind her knees, the folds of her arms, her cheeks in the winter time and some dry patches throughout her upper body. This product drys her skin and make her itch. But it works perfectly for the rest of my family.
Emma V.
Parma, OH
Review for: Original Bath more...
Ivory soap has been a go-to in my family since I was a child. It works for pretty much everything, and is even great as a pre treatment for clothing stains! The only downside is it is a little drying, but you’ve never felt cleaner than after using Ivory soap!
GEARTISTRY _.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: Original Bath more...
I don’t recommend this bar soap to anyone. It makes the skin feel like it has a film on it. It does lather really well on a loofa however. But for me, I’d rather stick to the liquid soap. This bar isn’t for me. I feel as though I’m too filmy and dry.
Bethany G.
I heard you can use Ivory as a laundry detergent. Can anyone tell me how?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
How long has ivory soap been in your families household?
Kellene S.
Alamosa, CO
Does anyone like the way it leaves your skin feeling?
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone else broken out in a rash after using this?
Brandi J.
N Charleston, SC
Who has tried the fun craft project with Ivory by microwaving it? My kids love this trick!