Briana W.
Cincinnati, OH
I bought this product because my mom said it’s gentle enough on sensitive skin. Since it’s a gentle soap I didn’t expect the fragrance to be anything crazy, the scent was soft and soothing. It’s and affordable price and I would recommend this soap if your looking for a gentle wash. But My daughter has mild eczema behind her knees, the folds of her arms, her cheeks in the winter time and some dry patches throughout her upper body. This product drys her skin and make her itch. But it works perfectly for the rest of my family.