BY IVORY

Ivory Aloe Scented Body Wash: This scented body wash contains no dyes or perfumes Rich, refreshing lather For beautiful-looking skin Made in the USA Leaves you clean and refreshed see more...

Ivory Aloe Scented Body Wash, 34 fl oz
  • "This is by far my favorite body wash on the market. My skin is super sensitive and this product didn't aggravate my skin. Had a great scent, it isn't too thick. I buy it all the time. You won't be disappointed." in 3 reviews
camecia s.
I do not live in a country I live in a state
This item is so amazing not just because of the brand or anything it is the best body wash I've worked with it is sooth high quality because it is free of dyes and the heavy perfumes and it is made with aloe to smooth your skin I love and totally recommend you to get it
Ja’Niyha L.
Baytown, TX
Great asset to have in any restroom in the house. Long lasting. Awesome smell. Only a small amount needed and lots of suds. Makes the bathroom smells as well would recommend to a friend. Would buy again.
Ashley T.
Montville, NJ
This is an amazing product! It is great for anyone with sensitive skin! Also, if you like self tanning, it will not be harsh on your skin and will not take off your tan.
Dre H.
This stuff is good general purpose soap. It does not leave skin feeling dry whatsoever. This is the first soap that does not have that squeaky feeling on the skin when washed off--leaving the skin dry. It seems to hydrate pretty well. The smell is pretty neutral. Very affordable compared to in-store prices.
Tanaisia O.
Providence, RI
Who doesn't love a good scented body wash?! This stuff smells so good! The feel of it on your skin is very satisfying, absolutely amazing! The first day I used it I was in awe. I recommend this body wash to the ones who enjoy smelling good! To us, scent lovers!
Tea M.
Vancouver
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Ivory body wash! It's the most pure that I can find. I rarely get scented, but when I have, it's had a natural smell to it. I don't describe that well. But this just wash is amazing its simplicity.
Taylor B.
Cumming
Vander V.
El Paso, TX
I enjoy this product it's so moisturizing it leaves you feeling so fresh and the longevity of the scent is outstanding this is a great in overall perfect body wash for all skin type
Khyra R.
I like the way it smells and leaves me feeling clean without the residue feeling on my skin. I also like it because alot of other washes clash with my skin but this doesn't.
👑Cid A.
This is the only soap I use daily. I love the mild smell, it does not irritate my skin or drys my skin out. This can last for a goos while btwn 3-5 months depends on if you use a loofah or brush.