Ivory Aloe Bar Soap

by Ivory

Ivory Bar Soap provides a simple, effective clean for the entire family without breaking the bank! It is free of dyes and heavy perfumes and is 99.44% PURE. Made in the USA, Ivory is recommended by 4 out of 5 moms and has been a proven and trusted brand for over 130 years. Also try Ivory Body Wash for a simple clean that leaves skin smooth and hydrated (vs. regular soap).

[product:winky-lux-kitten-palette] ? what is evervone’s favourite high end brand?
Start your review of Ivory Aloe Bar Soap!
makayla M.
Opa Locka, FL
Great product! It's very affordable and cleans your skin very well without making your skin dry. Has a very light scent that smells really nice.
Auburn B.
Daphne, AL
Absolutely love this soap it is hypoallergenic making it perfect for pretty much anybody. Plus it smells amazing, with a residue free finish that will leave your skin super moisturized and feeling baby soft.
Ashley P.
Indianapolis
The aloe soothes your skin perfectly and feels refreshing, I use this more than I use my expensive products in my bath.
Doni L.
Siloam Spgs, AR
Love it! Keeps your skin smelling fresh and clean! I love how it keeps my skin conditioned all day and soft
Jnesia S.
Oceanside, CA
I love this . It is good to use on your face for acne problem and it is great product very similar to dove body wash
Cindy L.
Muskegon, MI
I just tried Ivory Aloe bar soap for the first time and really, really liked it. My skin felt soft and clean. The aloe scent left me and my bathroom smelling great. The aloe scent is nice, not overpowering.
Courtney R.
Love using it on my kids since they have sesative skin. Always feel fresh and clean , skin feels like I just put lotion on.
Claudine S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Ivory Aloe Bar Soap uploaded by Claudine S.
I wanted to try this aloe scent as well. I actually love it and the smell. i do not think it is too strong and it does seem to slightly more gentle on the skin.
Inspirationx2Squared A.
Fort Lauderdale Florida
Very clean feeling. I really can enjoy a hot steaming shower with Ivory. The only reasons it didn't give 5stars is due to leftover skin film
MadisonJo G.
Conway
My parents love this soap but i always feel like i have some left in my skin after i wash it off.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
PON-45978 sopiko K.
Newark, DE
il y a un an
Winky Lux Kitten Eyeshadow Palette - Cashmere - 0.53oz ? what is evervone’s favourite high end brand?
Hollie S. il y a 2 mois
I love wonky Liz but I also love too faced primers they are lovely!