BY IVORY

Ivory Bar Soap provides a simple, effective clean for the entire family without breaking the bank! It is free of dyes and heavy perfumes and is 99.44% PURE. Made in the USA, Ivory is recommended by 4 out of 5 moms and has been a proven and trusted brand for over 130 years. Also try Ivory Body Wash for a simple clean that leaves skin smooth and hydrated (vs. regular soap). see more...

Gina B.
Las Vegas, NV
Ivory soap is a legendary product. Ivory soap have been here since my grandma was alive and I always loved this soap. It's scent is subtle and strong enough to smell fresh at the same time. I bought this soap at my local department store. The only dislike I do have is that once the soap begins thinning for usage it will break easily. Besides that it is a good value, does the job, and I will recommend this product to others.
Munira A.
San Diego, CA
Yes. It has ALOE! why wouldn't you pick it up off the shelves?? LOL it has an amazing scent and is very gentle. The bar has a good grip as well. it's very affordable, I picked it up from Target. I would definitely reccoment to others. I actually was thinking of purchasing another pack. (:
Rachael G.
Midland, VA
Ivory Aloe bath bars are simple and fresh. I like this because they don't leave a residue on your skin. Or film in the tub/shower. They seem to last me about a month. I like to use these  with a body wash. For fragrance. My skin always feels soft and supple after I use Ivory.
Lisa B.
Rockford, IL
All I use to wash my face is ivory soap.  I think it does the job really well and it doesn't make me break out or anything.  It can make my skin a little dry so I just put on some moisturizing lotion after I shower.  I like the way this feels when I wash my face
Karen H.
San Leandro CA
El aroma me encanta es tan limpio y fresco creo que no reseca tanto la piel pero lo único que no me agrada mucho es que si no enjuagas rápido o muy bien en alguna zona de tu cuerpo se queda penetrado y queda mancha blanca del mismo jabón pero pero de ahí en más me gusta.
Amanda T.
Cameron , MO
I have sensitive skin so this is the only body soap I will ever use. It’s great for your body and just to use to wash your face since it’s for sensitive skin(no breakouts). It smells good and I don’t mind using bar soap opposed to body wash. Love this!
Tiffany B.
Huntington, WV
This is the best bar soap for cleaning my makeup sponges and brushes. My grandparents always have this soap on hand and so do my husband and I. However, it is only used around my house to clean my makeup products. Too harsh for my skin.
Alexis S.
Hammond, IN
I have been using this for years thanks to my parents! I have sensitive skin and it doesn’t make me break out! It is very gentle on the skin and I buy it at Walmart or Target! I would recommend it to everyone and I will buy it again!
Tori A.
Williamsburg, VA
As a woman with very sensitive skin I found the aloe very cooling and nice. I use this product everyday and it is very gentle. I bought this product online after my great aunt recommended it to me and I would recommend it to others.
Joni S.
Dover, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Love Ivory. It's comforting, clean smelling. A good, no frills soap. Really cool to blow up in microwave too😁. I use it to not only wash myself with, but it's fantastic for handwashing delicate items. Did I mention it's dirt cheap?