Tuss S.
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA
Would you say this product is geared more toward men, women or children?
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Glendale, AZ
3 years, 10 months ago
Children - specifically boys - and men. I wouldn't use this on my daughter, and I wouldn't use it on myself. My husband and my 9 yr old son use it every shower. Easier for them to use one product all over, and easier on our budget.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Los Angeles , Ca
4 years ago
Men and children. Women need actual conditioner in there hair. Well, I know I do.
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
Powell, OH
4 years, 3 months ago
I'd say men just because they are more likely to use a 2 in 1 product, but the packaging looks rather feminine.
4 years, 3 months ago
Seems like a kid or man product. I don't know too many women who are happy to use one product for everything.
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Baldwin park , Ca
4 years, 4 months ago
My kid's and Husband use it all the time I think for woman works best as a body wash.
Dayana R.
Dayana R.
Dallas, TX
Women
Kim L.
Kim L.
Westerville, OH
4 years, 4 months ago
I haven't used it on my kids because of their sensitive skin but I think it works great as a body wash for both men and woman. We don't use it as a shampoo at all.
Heather C.
Heather C.
4 years, 4 months ago
Men and children definitely.
Deborah O.
Deborah O.
Houston , TX
4 years, 4 months ago
I feel like it more for men and children.
Kathleen H.
Kathleen H.
Toronto , Ontario
4 years, 4 months ago
Both because it is a 2-in-1 which is great for children, and has the quality that adults love,
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Pall Mall, TN
Children
4 years, 4 months ago
I would say more towards children. But, the whole family really can use it!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Bradford, MA
4 years, 4 months ago
I agree great for bubble baths, but to answer the question I would say Men more than women and children. My kids and I need good conditioners, Ivory 2 in 1 just is not strong enough there.
Marie W.
Marie W.
4 years, 4 months ago
Its good for bubble baths!
Freddy S.
Freddy S.
4 years, 4 months ago
It could be good for anyone I just recommend not to use on your hair to much it just doesn't seem so great. But it works really good as a body wash for sure
Lori C.
Lori C.
Crystal lake, Il
4 years, 4 months ago
My children haven't used it, they like tear-free still but I think it works well with women and men. I'm a mom so it's good to get two things done at once. My boyfriend also loves it since the scent can work with men and women.
Adrian T.
Adrian T.
Spartanburg, SC
4 years, 4 months ago
I think its good for everyone, just not an every day use for women's hair. I have long hair and will use if from time to time, but alternate it with my normal shampoo and conditioner as well... but my family loves it.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Brandon, MS
4 years, 4 months ago
I think busy moms and men :)
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
Alamogordo, NM
4 years, 4 months ago
I DEFINATELY FEEL IT IS GEARED TOWARD CHILDREN & MEN. OR FOR FOR WOMEN WHO DO NOT USE HAIR PRODUCTS & BLOW DRYERS, CURLING IRONS OR CHEMICALLY TREATED HAIR.