Tuss S.
Riverside, CA

Would you say this product is geared more toward men, women or children?

Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Glendale, AZ
4 years, 5 months ago
Children - specifically boys - and men. I wouldn't use this on my daughter, and I wouldn't use it on myself. My husband and my 9 yr old son use it every shower. Easier for them to use one product all over, and easier on our budget.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Los Angeles , Ca
4 years, 7 months ago
Men and children. Women need actual conditioner in there hair. Well, I know I do.
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
Powell, OH
4 years, 10 months ago
I'd say men just because they are more likely to use a 2 in 1 product, but the packaging looks rather feminine.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
4 years, 10 months ago
Seems like a kid or man product. I don't know too many women who are happy to use one product for everything.
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Baldwin park , Ca
4 years, 10 months ago
My kid's and Husband use it all the time I think for woman works best as a body wash.
Dayana R.
Dayana R.
Dallas, TX
Women
Kim L.
Kim L.
Westerville, OH
4 years, 11 months ago
I haven't used it on my kids because of their sensitive skin but I think it works great as a body wash for both men and woman. We don't use it as a shampoo at all.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Men and children definitely.
Deborah O.
Deborah O.
4 years, 11 months ago
I feel like it more for men and children.
Kathleen H.
Kathleen H.
Toronto , Ontario
4 years, 11 months ago
Both because it is a 2-in-1 which is great for children, and has the quality that adults love,