Add a Photo

By Ivory

#282 in Body Wash
SIMPLIFY YOUR SHOWER WITH IVORY 2-IN-1 POWER! • Cleans head to toe with dual action formula. • Washes away dirt and odor • Leaves hair clean and conditioned. • Free of dyes & heavy perfumes. • Saves shower space with just ONE bottle. • 50% MORE than other 2-IN-1 brands • Made in the USA.
Photos (131)
Kylee L.
Kylee L.
Blissfield, MI

I didn't think I would like this body wash simply because I don't really care for the bar soap. However, after trying it I was pretty impressed. It really did smell good and it cleansed well. It lathered up very well and rinsed clean. I didn't have any soapy residue afterwards. Also, the bottles are huge, so you get a lot for a decent price. I will say that it didn't moisturize as well as some other brands, but all in all ok.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Washington, NJ

This is good for your hair and body as a cleanser but as a conditioner I cant say that it is. My hair still felt a little dry so I wanted to condition but I love the fact that I have less product on the shower caddy!
Sonia V.
Sonia V.

It is a great product and gentle on hair. Only one bottle in the shower makes it easy.
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Gallatin, TN

Hair and body wash combination is a terrible idea. It tries to do both and doesn't do either. Basically if you're a boy and don't really care this is fine, but just buy two products that actually have an intended task.
Blessie A.
Blessie A.

I used this because my mom bought it and I have no choice but to use it. It's ok I guess It's just I'm not digging the smell of this product.
Kirstie B.
Kirstie B.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO

I don't like products that are combination(hair & body). I have found that they don't have the specific characteristics of a good hair or skin product, just kind of a middle ground that doesn't do anything special. This product is no different.
Janet C.
Janet C.
Buckhorn, KY

I love ivory two in one hair and body warsh it isn't pricey and has good value
Karen R.
Karen R.
Damascus, MD

I received this from Influenster to try and my husband and sons really loved using it because they liked the ease of using one product for hair and body. They said the scent was nice and not too strong for them. They did come out of the shower smelling good. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Nina D.
Nina D.
Bensalem , Pa

My sons use it . Daylight because it's a shampoo and body wash and one their teenagers are lazy Good product for lazy teenager boys
Martha  r.
Martha r.
Burbank, IL

This product smells awesome, not only does it leave you feeling fresh but it also leaves your skin super smooth to the touch. Non sticky like others I've tried!
Kristina H.
Kristina H.
Pottstown, PA

How did you use it most often as a Body Wash or Shampoo?
James H.
as a body wash
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Columbus, WI

Since this is not tear free, has anyone tried it on a 2yr old or younger?
Influenster M.
It is not tear free at all lol. I tried it on my daughter shes 20 months, I only put it on her body from the neck down so she wouldnt get it in her eyes. she loved it! DID NOT irritate the skin which is a plus!
Peyton, Co

What is your hair type and how do you think that affects your satisfaction with this product?
Tawny F.
My hair tends to be more oily than most people I know, and this product works wonders for me. I'm wondering if it seems to work better for those of us with oily hair, versus those with normal-to-dry hair?
Tuss S.
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA

Would you say this product is geared more toward men, women or children?
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
I DEFINATELY FEEL IT IS GEARED TOWARD CHILDREN & MEN. OR FOR FOR WOMEN WHO DO NOT USE HAIR PRODUCTS & BLOW DRYERS, CURLING IRONS OR CHEMICALLY TREATED HAIR.
Denise S.
Denise S.
San Antonio, TX

Does this product save u space in ur shower/bathtub?
Rosetta B.
Rosetta B.
Yes, its 2 in 1 so I don't have to have 2 or 3 different bottles in the shower.
123...789