BY IVORY #73 in Body Wash

SIMPLIFY YOUR SHOWER WITH IVORY 2-IN-1 POWER! • Cleans head to toe with dual action formula. • Washes away dirt and odor • Leaves hair clean and conditioned. • Free of dyes & heavy perfumes. • Saves shower space with just ONE bottle. • 50% MORE than other 2-IN-1 brands • Made in the USA.

Ivory 2-IN-1 Hair & Body Wash
  • "I have thick curly hair and it worked great on my hair.left it rally soft and it smells great.Worked great as a body wash to .My whole family has used it and we give it a thumbs up. " in 64 reviews
  • "I tried this product not expecting to really like it because i dont really car for the bar soap but i was pleasently surprised after using it i felt really clean and my skin was really soft and the scent is great and i like the fact that the whole family can use it." in 60 reviews
  • "I'm a girl and love my favorite shampoos and conditioners which this doesn't replace, but I do use it as a body wash and it works great!" in 45 reviews
  • "Personally, I have very sensitive skin, I can easily get rashes if things are too perfumed or a certain chemical is in the soap." in 32 reviews
  • "I really liked this and was a little skeptical.I used for about a week and liked it...however i have really long hair and have to use a separate conditioner for my hair ,I would by again" in 27 reviews
Elene T.
New Castle, DE
This product is awesome! I highly recommend it for anyone that likes the convenience of a 2-IN-1. At first, I wasn't sure that it would work well on my hair, and I thought it would be a little sketchy because it is also a body wash. It conditions well and smells clean (not overly perfumed). my husband also loves it. The price is also great for the size of the bottle.
Kelli E.
Sykesville, MD
Why did we just think of putting a pump on body wash? Or maybe I am late to the game in discovering this.? Either way, this is an amazing product you can feel great using. Its gentle enough for the whole family but gets you thoroughly clean. I love the light, fresh scent, and the men in my house don't think its smells girly.
Karen R.
I received this from Influenster to try and my husband and sons really loved using it because they liked the ease of using one product for hair and body. They said the scent was nice and not too strong for them. They did come out of the shower smelling good. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Kirstie B.
Killeen, TX
I don't like products that are combination(hair & body). I have found that they don't have the specific characteristics of a good hair or skin product, just kind of a middle ground that doesn't do anything special. This product is no different.
Letitia B.
Orland Park, IL
I received this to try in a VoxBox several years ago. I thought and stil do think this was a genius product. To cut down on the number of products In Shower to just 1! I'm sad I don't see it much in the stores anymore though.
Caroline C.
Brandon, FL
Hair and body wash combination is a terrible idea. It tries to do both and doesn't do either. Basically if you're a boy and don't really care this is fine, but just buy two products that actually have an intended task.
Sydney L.
I love this body wash. It smells so good and leaves my skin feeling clean without leaving a weird film or oily residue like some body washes do. It was very gentle on my skin, and I have repurchased this many times.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
I love this product! It is super gentle on skin, which is has been really important to me. It also has a great scent! I can't describe be it really, but it just smells really clean! I recommend giving it a try!
Audrey K.
The scent is pleasant, and my husband enjoys the convenience of the 2-in-1 hair and body product. If he smells good and is happy, I can't complain. Especially about that price!
Martha  r.
This product smells awesome, not only does it leave you feeling fresh but it also leaves your skin super smooth to the touch. Non sticky like others I've tried!
Kristina H.
Pottstown, PA
How did you use it most often as a Body Wash or Shampoo?
Amanda Z.
Columbus, WI
Since this is not tear free, has anyone tried it on a 2yr old or younger?
Tawny F.
What is your hair type and how do you think that affects your satisfaction with this product?
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA
Would you say this product is geared more toward men, women or children?
Denise S.
San Antonio, TX
Does this product save u space in ur shower/bathtub?