Add a Photo

By IVORY
#262 in Body Wash

SIMPLIFY YOUR SHOWER WITH IVORY 2-IN-1 POWER! • Cleans head to toe with dual action formula. • Washes away dirt and odor • Leaves hair clean and conditioned. • Free of dyes & heavy perfumes. • Saves shower space with just ONE bottle. • 50% MORE than other 2-IN-1 brands • Made in the USA.

Photos (132)
Elene T.
Elene T.
New Castle, DE
This product is awesome! I highly recommend it for anyone that likes the convenience of a 2-IN-1. At first, I wasn't sure that it would work well on my hair, and I thought it would be a little sketchy because it is also a body wash. It conditions well and smells clean (not overly perfumed). my husband also loves it. The price is also great for the size of the bottle.
Kelli E.
Kelli E.
Sykesville, MD
June 21, 2016, 7:54 a.m.
Review for: Ivory 2-in-1 Hair & Body Wash, Refreshing, 21 fl oz
Why did we just think of putting a pump on body wash? Or maybe I am late to the game in discovering this.? Either way, this is an amazing product you can feel great using. Its gentle enough for the whole family but gets you thoroughly clean. I love the light, fresh scent, and the men in my house don't think its smells girly.
Karen R.
Karen R.
May 27, 2016, 6:50 a.m.
Review for: Ivory Refreshing 2-In-1 Hair & Body Wash
I received this from Influenster to try and my husband and sons really loved using it because they liked the ease of using one product for hair and body. They said the scent was nice and not too strong for them. They did come out of the shower smelling good. I would definitely recommend it to others.
March 20, 2016, 6:09 p.m.
Review for: Ivory Refreshing 2-In-1 Hair & Body Wash
We used to love this IVORY 2 in 1 hair and body, but since they changed the formula, we do not like it anymore. It used to leave our hair stay fresh and clean for several days, but now our hair feels greasy after 2 days! Guess it's back to regular shampoo for a cleaner wash! New isn't always BETTER!
Kirstie B.
Kirstie B.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
June 17, 2016, 11:03 p.m.
Review for: Ivory Refreshing 2-In-1 Hair & Body Wash
I don't like products that are combination(hair & body). I have found that they don't have the specific characteristics of a good hair or skin product, just kind of a middle ground that doesn't do anything special. This product is no different.
Letitia B.
Letitia B.
Orland Park, IL
May 22, 2016, 8:56 p.m.
Review for: Ivory Refreshing 2-In-1 Hair & Body Wash
I received this to try in a VoxBox several years ago. I thought and stil do think this was a genius product. To cut down on the number of products In Shower to just 1! I'm sad I don't see it much in the stores anymore though.
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Brandon, FL
June 24, 2016, 4:28 p.m.
Review for: Ivory Refreshing 2-In-1 Hair & Body Wash
Hair and body wash combination is a terrible idea. It tries to do both and doesn't do either. Basically if you're a boy and don't really care this is fine, but just buy two products that actually have an intended task.
Sydney L.
Sydney L.
July 12, 2016, 1:58 p.m.
Review for: Ivory 2-in-1 Hair & Body Wash, Refreshing, 21 fl oz
I love this body wash. It smells so good and leaves my skin feeling clean without leaving a weird film or oily residue like some body washes do. It was very gentle on my skin, and I have repurchased this many times.
MaryCaroline G.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
July 12, 2016, 12:05 p.m.
Review for: Ivory 2-in-1 Hair & Body Wash, Refreshing, 21 fl oz
I love this product! It is super gentle on skin, which is has been really important to me. It also has a great scent! I can't describe be it really, but it just smells really clean! I recommend giving it a try!
Audrey K.
Audrey K.
Aug. 17, 2016, 9:40 p.m.
Review for: Ivory Refreshing 2-In-1 Hair & Body Wash
The scent is pleasant, and my husband enjoys the convenience of the 2-in-1 hair and body product. If he smells good and is happy, I can't complain. Especially about that price!
Kristina H.
Kristina H.
Pottstown, PA
How did you use it most often as a Body Wash or Shampoo?
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Columbus, WI
Since this is not tear free, has anyone tried it on a 2yr old or younger?
Tawny F.
Tawny F.
What is your hair type and how do you think that affects your satisfaction with this product?
Tuss S.
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA
Would you say this product is geared more toward men, women or children?
Denise S.
Denise S.
San Antonio, TX
Does this product save u space in ur shower/bathtub?