Ivory 2-IN-1 Hair & Body Wash

based on 1043 reviews

SIMPLIFY YOUR SHOWER WITH IVORY 2-IN-1 POWER! • Cleans head to toe with dual action formula. • Washes away dirt and odor • Leaves hair clean and conditioned. • Free of dyes & heavy perfumes. • Saves shower space with just ONE bottle. • 50% MORE than other 2-IN-1 brands • Made in the USA.
Highlights
Tina M.
  • I have thick curly hair and it worked great on my hair.left it rally soft and it smells great.Worked great as a body wash to .My whole family has used it and we give it a thumbs up. in 64 reviews.

• Tanya M.
  • I tried this product not expecting to really like it because i dont really car for the bar soap but i was pleasently surprised after using it i felt really clean and my skin was really soft and the scent is great and i like the fact that the whole family can use it. in 60 reviews.

• Stephany B.
  • I'm a girl and love my favorite shampoos and conditioners which this doesn't replace, but I do use it as a body wash and it works great! in 45 reviews.

• Stephanie C.
  • Personally, I have very sensitive skin, I can easily get rashes if things are too perfumed or a certain chemical is in the soap. in 32 reviews.

• Nicole G.
  • I really liked this and was a little skeptical.I used for about a week and liked it...however i have really long hair and have to use a separate conditioner for my hair ,I would by again in 27 reviews.

0 character used

Add Picture
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    member-0595854cb

1 influenster found this helpful

We used to love this IVORY 2 in 1 hair and body, but since they changed the formula, we do not like it anymore. It used to leave our hair stay fresh and clean for several days, but now our hair feels greasy after 2 days! Guess it's back to regular shampoo for a cleaner wash! New isn't always BETTER!

Lorna W.

Great scent and works great as a body wash and a shampoo. Where Ivory really can't be beaten is the price, a great frugal option for a functional product and is frequently on sale!

stephenie r.

I am personally not a huge fan of ivory products because I feel like it dries me out. But I think it smells great! I guess it's like anything else... depends on hair and skin type.

Heaven H.

Uptown funk the same time. I just needed to be a good time to snatch her up. I have missed the first time in the under cabinets and in the back room.

Howard E.

I am very allergic to all things Ivory makes.I do not like the hives , closed throat and hospital visit.Thank God for Epi Pens!

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Amanda M.
    Amanda M.

Does this smell good? How does it make your skin/hair feel after use?

1 answerMar 21 - 2016 - 2:10 p.m.
    Cynthia M.
    Cynthia M.

Alot of 2 in 1's leave my hair more greasy feeling than normal, does anyone have any reviews for sensitive hair?

0 answersJan 20 - 2016 - 10:54 p.m.
    Ivy N.
    Ivy N.

How clean does this product leave your hair? Some other 2-n-1 products don't thoroughly clean.

0 answersJan 18 - 2016 - 12:58 p.m.
    Sandra C.
    Sandra C.

I know I have seen a difference in my hair as in not so brittle. Has anyone else noticed this as well?
    I know a lot of us have said that we may need a coditioner because this product doesn't conditions well. Do you think that maybe when they say conditioner it means something other then a conditioner

0 answersMay 13 - 2013 - 5:24 p.m.
    Shar W.
    Shar W.

Has anyone tried this new line? How was your experience ?

0 answersSep 02 - 2015 - 11:27 p.m.
    laura j.
    laura j.

Do you use this on your hair and body or just your hair or just your body?

1 answerMar 11 - 2015 - 3:19 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION