Ivory 2-IN-1 Hair & Body Wash

based on 1048 reviews

SIMPLIFY YOUR SHOWER WITH IVORY 2-IN-1 POWER! • Cleans head to toe with dual action formula. • Washes away dirt and odor • Leaves hair clean and conditioned. • Free of dyes & heavy perfumes. • Saves shower space with just ONE bottle. • 50% MORE than other 2-IN-1 brands • Made in the USA.
Highlights
Tina M.
  • I have thick curly hair and it worked great on my hair.left it rally soft and it smells great.Worked great as a body wash to .My whole family has used it and we give it a thumbs up. in 64 reviews.

• tanya m.
  • I tried this product not expecting to really like it because i dont really car for the bar soap but i was pleasently surprised after using it i felt really clean and my skin was really soft and the scent is great and i like the fact that the whole family can use it. in 60 reviews.

• Stephany B.
  • I'm a girl and love my favorite shampoos and conditioners which this doesn't replace, but I do use it as a body wash and it works great! in 45 reviews.

• Stephanie C.
  • Personally, I have very sensitive skin, I can easily get rashes if things are too perfumed or a certain chemical is in the soap. in 32 reviews.

• Nicole G.
  • I really liked this and was a little skeptical.I used for about a week and liked it...however i have really long hair and have to use a separate conditioner for my hair ,I would by again in 27 reviews.

0 character used

Add Picture
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Karen R.

1 influenster found this helpful

I received this from Influenster to try and my husband and sons really loved using it because they liked the ease of using one product for hair and body. They said the scent was nice and not too strong for them. They did come out of the shower smelling good. I would definitely recommend it to others.

member-0595854cb

1 influenster found this helpful

We used to love this IVORY 2 in 1 hair and body, but since they changed the formula, we do not like it anymore. It used to leave our hair stay fresh and clean for several days, but now our hair feels greasy after 2 days! Guess it's back to regular shampoo for a cleaner wash! New isn't always BETTER!

Letitia B.

1 influenster found this helpful

I received this to try in a VoxBox several years ago. I thought and stil do think this was a genius product. To cut down on the number of products In Shower to just 1! I'm sad I don't see it much in the stores anymore though.

Martha  r.

1 influenster found this helpful

This product smells awesome, not only does it leave you feeling fresh but it also leaves your skin super smooth to the touch. Non sticky like others I've tried!

Nina D.

1 influenster found this helpful

My sons use it . Daylight because it's a shampoo and body wash and one their teenagers are lazy Good product for lazy teenager boys

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Samantha D.
    Samantha D.

Does this product leave you hair feeling soft and manageable?

0 answersMay 28 - 2016 - 11:30 a.m.
    Amanda M.
    Amanda M.

Does this smell good? How does it make your skin/hair feel after use?

1 answerMar 21 - 2016 - 2:10 p.m.
    Cynthia M.
    Cynthia M.

Alot of 2 in 1's leave my hair more greasy feeling than normal, does anyone have any reviews for sensitive hair?

0 answersJan 20 - 2016 - 10:54 p.m.
    Ivy N.
    Ivy N.

How clean does this product leave your hair? Some other 2-n-1 products don't thoroughly clean.

0 answersJan 18 - 2016 - 12:58 p.m.
    Sandra C.
    Sandra C.

I know I have seen a difference in my hair as in not so brittle. Has anyone else noticed this as well?
    I know a lot of us have said that we may need a coditioner because this product doesn't conditions well. Do you think that maybe when they say conditioner it means something other then a conditioner

0 answersMay 13 - 2013 - 5:24 p.m.
    Shar W.
    Shar W.

Has anyone tried this new line? How was your experience ?

0 answersSep 02 - 2015 - 11:27 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now