Add a Photo

By IVORY
#351 in Body Wash
SIMPLIFY YOUR SHOWER WITH IVORY 2-IN-1 POWER! • Cleans head to toe with dual action formula. • Washes away dirt and odor • Leaves hair clean and conditioned. • Free of dyes & heavy perfumes. • Saves shower space with just ONE bottle. • 50% MORE than other 2-IN-1 brands • Made in the USA.
Photos (131)
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Columbia, Missouri

Love me some Ivory products! My mama always bought it so it reminds me of home! Love the smell just smells really clean and fresh. Hydrates skin and leaves it feeling literally squeaky clean which is kind or weird lol but I do feel clean afterwards so it does work! Inexpensive and found at any department store. Will keep buying!
Karen R.
Karen R.

I received this from Influenster to try and my husband and sons really loved using it because they liked the ease of using one product for hair and body. They said the scent was nice and not too strong for them. They did come out of the shower smelling good. I would definitely recommend it to others.
We used to love this IVORY 2 in 1 hair and body, but since they changed the formula, we do not like it anymore. It used to leave our hair stay fresh and clean for several days, but now our hair feels greasy after 2 days! Guess it's back to regular shampoo for a cleaner wash! New isn't always BETTER!
Kirstie B.
Kirstie B.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO

I don't like products that are combination(hair & body). I have found that they don't have the specific characteristics of a good hair or skin product, just kind of a middle ground that doesn't do anything special. This product is no different.
Letitia B.
Letitia B.
Orland Park, IL

I received this to try in a VoxBox several years ago. I thought and stil do think this was a genius product. To cut down on the number of products In Shower to just 1! I'm sad I don't see it much in the stores anymore though.
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Gallatin, TN

Hair and body wash combination is a terrible idea. It tries to do both and doesn't do either. Basically if you're a boy and don't really care this is fine, but just buy two products that actually have an intended task.
Lorna W.
Lorna W.
Verdun, Quebec

Great scent and works great as a body wash and a shampoo. Where Ivory really can't be beaten is the price, a great frugal option for a functional product and is frequently on sale!
stephenie r.
stephenie r.

I am personally not a huge fan of ivory products because I feel like it dries me out. But I think it smells great! I guess it's like anything else... depends on hair and skin type.
Audrey K.
Audrey K.

The scent is pleasant, and my husband enjoys the convenience of the 2-in-1 hair and body product. If he smells good and is happy, I can't complain. Especially about that price!
Martha  r.
Martha r.

This product smells awesome, not only does it leave you feeling fresh but it also leaves your skin super smooth to the touch. Non sticky like others I've tried!
Kristina H.
Kristina H.
Pottstown, PA

How did you use it most often as a Body Wash or Shampoo?
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Columbus, WI

Since this is not tear free, has anyone tried it on a 2yr old or younger?
Tuss S.
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA

Would you say this product is geared more toward men, women or children?
Tawny F.
Tawny F.

What is your hair type and how do you think that affects your satisfaction with this product?
Denise S.