Tina M.
  • I have thick curly hair and it worked great on my hair.left it rally soft and it smells great.Worked great as a body wash to .My whole family has used it and we give it a thumbs up. in 64 reviews.

• Tanya M.
  • I tried this product not expecting to really like it because i dont really car for the bar soap but i was pleasently surprised after using it i felt really clean and my skin was really soft and the scent is great and i like the fact that the whole family can use it. in 60 reviews.

• Stephany B.
  • I'm a girl and love my favorite shampoos and conditioners which this doesn't replace, but I do use it as a body wash and it works great! in 45 reviews.

• Stephanie C.
  • Personally, I have very sensitive skin, I can easily get rashes if things are too perfumed or a certain chemical is in the soap. in 32 reviews.

• Nicole G.
  • I really liked this and was a little skeptical.I used for about a week and liked it...however i have really long hair and have to use a separate conditioner for my hair ,I would by again in 27 reviews.

• SIMPLIFY YOUR SHOWER WITH IVORY 2-IN-1 POWER! • Cleans head to toe with dual action formula. • Washes away dirt and odor • Leaves hair clean and conditioned. • Free of dyes & heavy perfumes. • Saves shower space with just ONE bottle. • 50% MORE than other 2-IN-1 brands • Made in the USA.

0 character used

Miranda H.

Love me some Ivory products! My mama always bought it so it reminds me of home! Love the smell just smells really clean and fresh. Hydrates skin and leaves it feeling literally squeaky clean which is kind or weird lol but I do feel clean afterwards so it does work! Inexpensive and found at any department store. Will keep buying!

stephenie r.

I am personally not a huge fan of ivory products because I feel like it dries me out. But I think it smells great! I guess it's like anything else... depends on hair and skin type.

Patricia K.

This product is awesome! I dont use it on my hair personally but I do on my body. It is one of the only body washes that doesnt cause me to break out.

Heaven H.

Uptown funk the same time. I just needed to be a good time to snatch her up. I have missed the first time in the under cabinets and in the back room.

Jordyn H.

This is a decent bath/body product. My husband seems to prefer it more than I do. Gets the job done at a reasonable price!

Sandra C.
    Sandra C.

I know I have seen a difference in my hair as in not so brittle. Has anyone else noticed this as well?
    I know a lot of us have said that we may need a coditioner because this product doesn't conditions well. Do you think that maybe when they say conditioner it means something other then a conditioner

0 answersMay 13 - 2013 - 5:24 p.m.
    Shar W.
    Shar W.

Has anyone tried this new line? How was your experience ?

0 answersSep 02 - 2015 - 11:27 p.m.
    laura j.
    laura j.

Do you use this on your hair and body or just your hair or just your body?

1 answerMar 11 - 2015 - 3:19 p.m.
    Vanessa c.
    Vanessa c.

whats your favorite scent of this body wash?

0 answersSep 10 - 2014 - 2:08 p.m.
    brionna g.
    brionna g.

Is this okay to use on toddlers?

1 answerAug 17 - 2014 - 10:40 p.m.
    Crushondra S.
    Crushondra S.

Do you like the soap or bodywash?

2 answersAug 15 - 2014 - 1:53 p.m.

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now