influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW
Highlights
Tina M.
  • I have thick curly hair and it worked great on my hair.left it rally soft and it smells great.Worked great as a body wash to .My whole family has used it and we give it a thumbs up. in 64 reviews.

• Tanya M.
  • I tried this product not expecting to really like it because i dont really car for the bar soap but i was pleasently surprised after using it i felt really clean and my skin was really soft and the scent is great and i like the fact that the whole family can use it. in 60 reviews.

• Stephany B.
  • I'm a girl and love my favorite shampoos and conditioners which this doesn't replace, but I do use it as a body wash and it works great! in 45 reviews.

• Stephanie C.
  • Personally, I have very sensitive skin, I can easily get rashes if things are too perfumed or a certain chemical is in the soap. in 32 reviews.

• Nicole G.
  • I really liked this and was a little skeptical.I used for about a week and liked it...however i have really long hair and have to use a separate conditioner for my hair ,I would by again in 27 reviews.

• SIMPLIFY YOUR SHOWER WITH IVORY 2-IN-1 POWER! • Cleans head to toe with dual action formula. • Washes away dirt and odor • Leaves hair clean and conditioned. • Free of dyes & heavy perfumes. • Saves shower space with just ONE bottle. • 50% MORE than other 2-IN-1 brands • Made in the USA.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Kylee L.

5 influensters found this helpful

I didn't think I would like this body wash simply because I don't really care for the bar soap. However, after trying it I was pretty impressed. It really did smell good and it cleansed well. It lathered up very well and rinsed clean. I didn't have any soapy residue afterwards. Also, the bottles are huge, so you get a lot for a decent price. I will say that it didn't moisturize as well as some other brands, but all in all ok.

Anna H.

2 influensters found this helpful

This is good for your hair and body as a cleanser but as a conditioner I cant say that it is. My hair still felt a little dry so I wanted to condition but I love the fact that I have less product on the shower caddy!

Sara M.

1 influenster found this helpful

This was very nice to use on one of those days when I am rushing in the shower myself, I am very particular about my Shampoo& Conditioner, but this foes work. My family and I loved it though, for the versatility, the scent, and time me saved. My son and husband especially love that they only need to use one product. It comes in a huge 24 oz bottle too, for a good price compared to other brands. Thanks Influenster for sending me the Ivory 2-in-1 bodywash!!!!

Debbie G.

1 influenster found this helpful

I received this complimentary from Influenster, and I really liked it! I felt that it did a good job cleaning my hair. Of course, like all other 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioners, my hair felt a little dry and it could have used more in the moisturizing department. But if you don't have dry hair, or want an alternative for a quick shower, this is definitely a good product. I like it for travel so I can pack less bottles.

Melissa A.

1 influenster found this helpful

This combo was great for my body and when shaving my legs, I didn't even need a shaving cream! My hair, however, was a different story. It just didn't seem to get my scalp as clean as I'm used to. I had received Clear Hair Shampoo and Conditioner in a previous box and have been spoiled by it. Ivory just didn't deliver for my hair, but I would continue to buy it for my body!

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Sandra C.
    Sandra C.

I know I have seen a difference in my hair as in not so brittle. Has anyone else noticed this as well?
    I know a lot of us have said that we may need a coditioner because this product doesn't conditions well. Do you think that maybe when they say conditioner it means something other then a conditioner

0 answersMay 13 - 2013 - 5:24 p.m.
    laura j.
    laura j.

Do you use this on your hair and body or just your hair or just your body?

1 answerMar 11 - 2015 - 3:19 p.m.
    Vanessa c.
    Vanessa c.

whats your favorite scent of this body wash?

0 answersSep 10 - 2014 - 2:08 p.m.
    brionna g.
    brionna g.

Is this okay to use on toddlers?

1 answerAug 17 - 2014 - 10:40 p.m.
    Crushondra S.
    Crushondra S.

Do you like the soap or bodywash?

2 answersAug 15 - 2014 - 1:53 p.m.
    Marie T.
    Marie T.

Do you like the idea of using it for your hair and body?

10 answersMay 13 - 2014 - 5:49 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now