iView SupraPad 7" Android 4.2 Tablet PC- Grey

BY IVIEW

Not only portable, convenient, and powerful, but it is also GOOGLE Certified. Now you will have access to everything Google has to offer and more. This unique 7 inch tablet with high resolution lets you experience your tablet like never before. Its QUAD core processor brings your pictures, videos, games, and application faster than ever. The IVIEW 788TPCII comes with the latest Android 4.2 operating systems, which brings new features, applications, and allows you to access all your favorite things with just a simple touch. Choose from thousands of applications from the Google PlayStore and if that does not satisfy your need, try IVIEW's King Kong Market for more selection. Store more than ever with the IVIEW 788TPCII's 8GB memory, if that is not enough you can expand the storage capacity up to 32 GB by simply inserting a micro SD card. With built in Bluetooth and HDMI port this tablet is everything you want and more. Item Dimensions: 0.50" x 5.50" x 8.00" Item Weight: 1.25lbs see more...

iView SupraPad 7" Android 4.2 Tablet PC- Grey
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
I loved going great. Not only portable, convenient and effective, but is also certified GOOGLE. Now you have access to all that Google has to offer and more. This unique 7-inch tablet with high resolution allows you to enjoy your tablet like never before. Quad-core processor brings your pictures, videos, games and applications faster than ever. The IVIEW 788TPCII comes with the latest Android 4.2 operating system, which brings new features, applications, and allows you to access all your favorite things with just a simple touch. Choose from thousands of applications from the Google PlayStore and if that does not suit your needs, try Market IVIEW King Kong for more selection. Store more than ever with 8 GB of memory IVIEW 788TPCII, if that's not enough, you can expand the storage capacity up to 32GB with only insert a micro SD card. With built in Bluetooth port and HDMI this tablet is everything you want and more. Item Dimensions: 0.50 "x 5.50" x 8.00 "Item Weight: 1.25lbs
Jessica C.
My coworker just bought this, I toyed around with it the other day seems like a quality products that connects to the internet honestly what more do you need
Lucy L.
Galveston , TX
I recently bought this and frankly I was skeptical because every time something new comes out that's just how I get but I LOVE IT. 2 thumbs up
Leanna B.
I just got this tablet and I have to say that is it so easy to use and it comes in so handy!
saad s.