HealthFirst AidAnti-Itch CreamIvarest
8 Hour Maximum Strength Anti-Itch Cream

Ivarest 8 Hour Maximum Strength Anti-Itch Cream

2 Itch Relievers Maximum Strength Medicated Anti-Itch Cream Double Relief Formula Antihistamine helps stop the reaction Analgesic soothes itch fast Plus skin protectant to help dry the rash Ivarest contains trusted, effective ingredients to relieve itching & discomfort for up to 8 hours, while helping to dry the rash. Ivarest s unique double relief formula: Delivers fast relief for up to 8 hours from pain and itching caused by: Poison Ivy, Oak & Sumac Insect Bites Minor Skin Irritations Features tone-neutral protective coating Ivarest s unique formula delivers fast relief for up to 8 hours from pain and itching caused by: Poison Ivy, Oak & Sumac Insect Bites Minor Skin Irritations Satisfaction Guaranteed

DiiD this make anyone tired?
What do you use for poison ivy in the summer Ivarest 8 Hour Maximum Strength Anti-Itch Cream ?
Why does it say you can't use diphenhydramine and this lotion at the same time
Start your review of Ivarest 8 Hour Maximum Strength Anti-Itch Cream!
member-320fa1
Ivarest 8 Hour Maximum Strength Anti-Itch Cream uploaded by member-320fa1
Ivarest contains ingredients than can cause chemical burns on your skin. I was ALMOST not itchy again, but applied one more time to I could sleep through the night and woke up thinking my poison ivy had spread. I used for about 7 days, twice a day and some days only once just before bed. Itchier than ever. Save yourself the time and stay away from this product. All of the redness in the picture was caused by Ivarest. Now waking up twice in the middle of the night to shower...
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I actually bought Ivarest by accident thinking it was for stings and bites.  I went ahead and used it since it said anti-itch and it worked so great for mosquito bites on my kids.  I put it on that night before bed and they were decreased in size and healing by the morning.  We haven't gotten into any poison ivy (thankfully) so cant comment on how it works for that, but any insect sting or bite it works great on.  It is a thicker consistency which seems to stay on the bite longer than other ointments.   I purchased mine at Walmart.
Katie T.
Ruston, LA
Ivarest 8 Hour Maximum Strength Anti-Itch Cream uploaded by Katie T.
This is an amazing itch relief lotion. I have been suffering during the Louisiana summer with all these mosquitos biting me. This product gives me instant relief as soon as it touches the bites!
Elizabeth R.
McDonough , GA
Ivarest 8 Hour Maximum Strength Anti-Itch Cream uploaded by Elizabeth R.
I had poison oak and picked this up from cvs it was pretty pricey Around 10 dollars for a 2oz tube and unfortunately it made it so much worse. I would not recommend this for poison oak.
Chrissy S.
Mounds, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ivarest 8 Hour Maximum Strength Anti-Itch Cream uploaded by Chrissy S.
Purchased at: Dollar General
This cream is double really formula for poison ivy made by I have a rest this is so much better than calamine lotion it goes on a very thick pink piece however it says you’re it’s really really fast and it helps a swelling go down I highly recommend it and I bought it at Dollar General
Karin F.
Lawrence, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Ivarest 8 Hour Maximum Strength Anti-Itch Cream uploaded by Karin F.
Purchased at: Walgreens
You can't imagine how much I love this product! # My husband uses it for Poison Ivy when he has to mow the grass, but I use it especially for mosquito bites. OMG!! It works perfectly and stops my obsession with scratching.❤️ cheap and effective!!
Lydia S.
Independence , MO
I did some yard work this summer, and accidentally got ahold of some poison ivy! My body does not react well! The itching, burning and overall discomfort is absolutely unbearable. My aunt recommended this product to me and it was a miracle worker! I would buy this again if I ever had poison ivy or oak again. Apply a small amount to the effected area. Let dry and the itching stops almost instantly! I also have used it on scratchy mosquito bites and it was just as effective. Can purchase at Walmart or any local pharmacy
Angela W.
Rosharon, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have poison ivy so bad that I had to get on 21 days of steroids! My face is swollen and itching like crazy. Ivarest has been the only thing that has helped me get relief. It's not expensive and it lasts forever. You need this if you want relief!!!!
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
2,180 reviews
My fiance got baddddddd poision ivy over the summer and this barley soothed his skin. I wasn't happy with it.
Galan R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I’ve always been wondering if a hacker could improve a bad credit score. I checked online on how to improve my credit score, I read a lady’s comment on how ROOTKITS CREDIT SPECIALIST became the savior of her family to solve credit issues. I emailed them via: rootkitscreditspecialist @ gmail . com and texted on +1 760 474 3440 regarding credit issues. I was skeptical but still made the move, to my greatest surprise they solved my problem on credit repair which has been my greatest problem. I can give you 100% assurance that rootkits credit specialist would fix your credit score within 9days, they helped me to raise my credit score from 427 to 814 excellent credit score and removed evictions on my credit report, they also cleared student loan and credit card debt of $45,000 on my report. It was incredible, I’ve been monitoring my credit report it’s a permanent fix. I needed to be sure of my credit, which made me to apply for a PPP loan and has been approved by SBA. I strongly recommend them to anyone; they are very fast and liable.