Ivarest 8 Hour Maximum Strength Anti-Itch Cream uploaded by Allee G.Ivarest 8 Hour Maximum Strength Anti-Itch Cream uploaded by Elizabeth R.Ivarest 8 Hour Maximum Strength Anti-Itch Cream uploaded by Karen  P.

BY IVAREST #7 in Anti-Itch Cream

2 Itch Relievers Maximum Strength Medicated Anti-Itch Cream Double Relief Formula Antihistamine helps stop the reaction Analgesic soothes itch fast Plus skin protectant to help dry the rash Ivarest contains trusted, effective ingredients to relieve itching & discomfort for up to 8 hours, while helping to dry the rash. Ivarest s unique double relief formula: Delivers fast relief for up to 8 hours from pain and itching caused by: Poison Ivy, Oak & Sumac Insect Bites Minor Skin Irritations Features tone-neutral protective coating Ivarest s unique formula delivers fast relief for up to 8 hours from pain and itching caused by: Poison Ivy, Oak & Sumac Insect Bites Minor Skin Irritations Satisfaction Guaranteed see more...

• Does a one else use for mosquito bites 1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Mcdonough, GA
I had poison oak and picked this up from cvs it was pretty pricey Around 10 dollars for a 2oz tube and unfortunately it made it so much worse. I would not recommend this for poison oak.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Wellness Guru Expert
My fiance got baddddddd poision ivy over the summer and this barley soothed his skin. I wasn't happy with it.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this product. It is my lifesaver. I am severely allergic to poison I've, poison oak, and poison sumac. I just have to look at it and the next thing I know, I'm covered in it. I have to get steroids to make it go away. It is the most miserable thing to have! Especially if your pregnant at the same time 😥 but this product helps so much! It is a spray bottle that you spray all over or on the affected area and it relieves most of the pain and itching from poison plants including poison ivy etc... no need to rub it in, just spray and let it alone. Easier said than done i know 😂 it is fast acting and will comfort quickly. You can feel a cooling sensation as soon as you spray it on your skin. You can use and reapply as many times as you need or want to. It's great for on the go as well which makes camping more fun!! There is also the cream which is just as effective but you have the rubbing and mess to deal with but it does work 2x faster! Sometimes both of them put together works Great! It is an 8 hour relief which makes sleeping through the night a lot easier as well. I very highly suggest and reccomend this product to you and your friends and families!! This is a must have!! 😘
Erin J.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Wellness Guru Expert
I actually bought Ivarest by accident thinking it was for stings and bites.  I went ahead and used it since it said anti-itch and it worked so great for mosquito bites on my kids.  I put it on that night before bed and they were decreased in size and healing by the morning.  We haven't gotten into any poison ivy (thankfully) so cant comment on how it works for that, but any insect sting or bite it works great on.  It is a thicker consistency which seems to stay on the bite longer than other ointments.   I purchased mine at Walmart.
Lydia S.
Lydia S.
Independence, MO
I did some yard work this summer, and accidentally got ahold of some poison ivy! My body does not react well! The itching, burning and overall discomfort is absolutely unbearable. My aunt recommended this product to me and it was a miracle worker! I would buy this again if I ever had poison ivy or oak again. Apply a small amount to the effected area. Let dry and the itching stops almost instantly! I also have used it on scratchy mosquito bites and it was just as effective. Can purchase at Walmart or any local pharmacy
Reanna P.
Reanna P.
Montgomery, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I have very bad, itchy poison ivy. Calamine lotion did not help, this helped right away. It relieves my itch for about 5 hours, not 8 like it says- but still amazing! I also love how it is not that ugly pink color that calamine is, but instead more of a skin tone color. I have to say- even though it did relieve itch I am not sure that it helped dry the ivy up much.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Austin , KY
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff works great. Have had several different poison rashes before. Tried this brand for the first time from Walmart ( price not bad) and it worked pretty good keeping it at rest for awhile until I had to reapply
El Paso, TX
I use this on mosquito bites since I live right by a river I tend to get bit up everywhere in the summer and it relieves my itching fast '
Kathryn F.
Kathryn F.
My husband gets poison oak like crazy several times a year. This product helps with the itching after he sprays his arms with hot water.
Shanoah D.
Shanoah D.
This works better than any poison ivy relief ointment I have used! I'm super allergic to poison ivy and this is my go to product for itch relief.
El Paso, TX
Does a one else use for mosquito bites