Makeupiuhan

by iuhan

Feature:24 colour diamond glitter powder palette๏ผŒEach color is unique, beautiful, super shiny and pigmented. It's easy to use and looks great on your eyes.Suitable for professional and personal use, can be used on the face, eyes, neckGreat for...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Iuhan 24 Colors Mineral Pressed Glitter Eyeshadow Palette Professional Highly Pigmente!
Aml E.
Review for: Tuscom 24Colors Mineral Pressed Glitter Eyeshadow Palette Professional Highly Pigmented
I love Sephora products so much. I always buy it. And I always recommend it.This pallet is used on occasions and at night.Oh god on the colorsIt's a very cool, soft and steady color. Buy it at all costs. I bought it twice. And I want to get it againI love you, Sephora.Send it to me๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹

Looking for your answer?