by Itzy Ritzy

Travel Happens Sealed Wet Bag with Handle XOXO. Don't let a mess damper your plans, travel with our reusable wet bags which hold everything from diapers to swimsuits to wipes to bottles to soiled clothes. With an all-cotton exterior and thick lining, they can be washed and put back into stylish action again and again.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Itzy Ritzy Travel Happens Sealed Wet Bag with Handle XOXO - Itzy Ritzy Diaper Bags & Accessories!
Even though these are made for diapers, I don’t use them for that purpose because I don’t have children. How I use these bags: Great for wet swim suits; dirt panties; carry pumps or boots in suitcases so the don’t get scuff marks, put hairdryers or curling irons so they don’t snag my clothing.
Powhatan, VA
Love love love!!! I use mine for my breastpump pieces!! Machine washable, fridge safe...i only wish i had more of them!!

Looking for your answer?