BY ITZY RITZY

The itzy ritzy mswb8067 snack happens mini reusable snack and everything bags are stylish, eco-friendly zippered carriers ideal for toting snacks and other small belongings when you leave the house. The 2-pack of reusable, machine washable bags is perfect for fruit, crackers and so much more. Made with a food safe, fda approved, bpa-free lining, the snack happens minis are also lead free, phthalate free, pvc free and cpsia certified. Not just for food, the bags are great for stashing electronics, keys, makeup, toiletries and endless other possibilities. The zipper tops allow for silent snacking and are ideal for little hands. The (2)... see more...

• Are they easy enough for my toddler loved one to open and...1 Answers
  • Are they machine washable?14 Answers
natalie d.
I keep these around to store my toddlers snacks when on the go. they keep fresh and they're very convenient. they are reusable and eco friendly, i rather them much more than plastic bags. i recommend them highly.
Jessica F.
Hanapepe, HI
I absolutely love these. Perfect for holding snacks for my little ones and a great way to make little changes in going green. The designs are beautiful and the bag is durable. Highly recommend.
Amanda S.
These are so great to have with kids and toddlers while on the go. They keep things fresh and I love how eco-friendly they are. I highly recommend if you have littles and are able on the go mom.
Ablueday2 S.
An eco friendly way to carry snacks and it is financially smart because you can buy bigger bagged snacks instead of the expensive individual prepackaged ones.
Kelly k.
I absolutely love these bags with ziplock type bags they can rip and spill these bags are good for the environment easy to use and clean and have cute patterns
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
We love these! They are perfect for snacks. I also love them to store little toys, keys, etc. Perfect for throwing in your purse or bag!
Cadie J.
Burns, TN
I love these for keeping simple and convenit snacks for my four year old. there nice for me lunches at work as well.
Marissa H.
Port Orchard, WA
These are great for storing snacks in! I have a few of these and you can actually wash them. So they are reusable!
Amanda D.
Lake station, IN
Love these! Use them for my 2 year old and 5 year old. Super easy to clean and convenient for car rides and stores.
Kayla K.
Langley, BC
these are super cool and convienent! they can be thrown in the wash which is nice and they are so handy! it's also helping the environment by using reusable bags! an all over win win
Pallavi K.
Are they machine washable?
Rebecca S.
Aberdeen, MD
Are they easy enough for my toddler loved one to open and close?