BY ITZY RITZY

GioiaMia A.
Brick, NJ
Who is giving this product more than 2 stars? I bought this bag at Target mainly because the product packaging says it has a “waterproof interior” and is “great for snacks”. Yesterday, I finally decided to use this product for my daughters fruit. I placed the fruit in a Tupperware that would fit inside the bag, and then used the bag as a precautionary step to not get the pineapple/ strawberry juice everywhere, that might leak from the Tupperware. I might as well have put the Tupperware upside down without a top on, in the diaper bag. When i arrived to my destination the itzy ritzy “waterproof” bag was soaked as well as everything else.
Complete waste of $12.00, I could have used a ziplock. The idea is great, just seems like it needs to be revisited and revised. 👎🏽
Elizabeth C.
Butte, MT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We LOVE Itsy Ritsy Snack Happens bags. We use them for snacks and more! Pacifiers, small toy storage, anything small really, to keep the diaper bag organized. We buy them in different designs so we can just peek in the diaper bag and grab the one we need. Love these!
kelly b.
Greene, RI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these snack pouches for my daughter. Easy to use, great for traveling, and I love that they are echo safe!
Katie C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love these for sending a snack to a school. Hater wasting a paper bag everyday. Super easy to clean.