Itzy Ritzy Adventurer Duffel Collection- 30

BY ITZY RITZY

Itzy Ritzy Adventurer Duffel Collection- 30
Itzy Ritzy Adventurer Duffel Collection- 30" 2-Section Drop Bottom Rolling Duffel in Black (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Elizabeth C.
Butte, MT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Itzy Ritzy products make a moms life easier! It doesn't hurt that all the prints are adorable. Love this and all the other products I have purchased from Itzy Ritzy.
Sara G.
Sevierville, TN
Love this product. Can be used for kids and adults. I use mine when i am traveling. Great product for any snacks. They have different designs as well
Rachel C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have a few of these reusable bags, they are great to take as snacks for kids or on the go. I think they are easy to wash and clean out.
Liz V.
Kingsville, TX
This looks so cool I would love to buy one of these. I've always wanted something to put my sons grapes whir we leave the house.
Mary S.
Virginia Bch, VA
These are great, just make sure you wash them really really well, because they can get a weird odor if you don't.