BY ITZBEEN #13 in Baby Monitors

If you are a new parent, you know that havoc that sleep deprivation can cause in your life. Designed by a new mom and dad whose own lack of sleep caused them to forget important details of caring for their own child, the Itzbeen Baby Care Timer is a multi-purpose nursery tool that can help you to remember important baby-care tasks. Designed for use from birth up to 24 months, this unique parent aid can also be used to help maintain baby's schedule when he or she is with other caregivers. see more...

Jessica S.
Kearny, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This helped me out so much in the beginning. I needed something to keep me on track with me feedings and pumping, the timer on my phone was just not cutting it. Plus it helped me keep a journal of the last feedings so i knew how much she feed and how long. Great product, a life saver.
Aimee S.
This is an excellent product especially if you are a first-time mom or if you have multiples! It keeps you very organized and you don't have to write everything on little pieces of paper everywhere! Definitely satisfied with this product and would recommend it to moms everywhere! This makes a great gift too!
I have used it to keep track of time especially when you have too many things in your mind... Breasfeeding, nap times, etc. Excellent product and totally worth it. I still keep mine. Planning to give it to a new mom to help overcome stress.
Ashlynn h.
York, ME
These were a blessing for me when my son was little. he was born a very rich child and we spent years off an on in the hospital and it was so great to have this with me. I had the green one because i had a boy and it was a life saver. charges great. works great, has a great battery life and so nice to have when you are an exhausted new mom which happens to all of us!! i want to buy it for every women i know that is having a baby! life saver
Liz M.
Canton, GA
I could not have lived without this thing when I had a newborn. It does so much more than I would have ever thought to track. Made it so easy to remember everything to tell the nurses when we had a little one in the NICU.
Justine A.
BLOOMINGTON, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This was extremely helpful to keep a log of feeding sessions and diaper changes with my newborns. Post pregnancy brain and sleepless nights make it difficult to remember anything.
Shawna P.
Ontario, CA
Totally worth the money for me. I was so exhausted during the first few months that I really relied on this to keep track of feedings. I used the timer function to make sure I nursed every 3 hours. I also loved the little nightlight on it.
Haley G.
Having a new body leaves you exhausted and theirs so many things to keep up with that you forget how many hours had passed and lose track of time and this product helped me out so much
Brittney M.
Loved using this with my firstborn. Perfect gift for a first time mom and helped me remember feedings and help learn his schedule/patterns!
Chelsey C.
Keokuk, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This made it so much easier to keep track of my babies needs! I love that it makes it easy to remember. I got mine off target.
Holly S.
Colorado Springs, CO
Does this log the information? I mean is there a usb plug to look back at the logged info or does it only show the time from the last feeding/changing?
Samantha N.
Mokena, IL
I am a first time mom trying to do the registry for a shower. I seen this online and wanted to now if I really need this or if I have it how oftwr will I use it? I know when the baby is here my time will be limited so is this something that is easy to use and can be used quickly?
Bryanne S.
Is this worth using or do you think the phone apps work just as good?
Taylor B.