BY ITZBEEN

Monitor your baby's sleeping and feeding patterns easily with the help of the itzbeen baby care timer. It has a 1-touch timer for easy operation. A built-in nightlight lets you check the status on the digital display even in the dark. This baby feeding timer has a nursing reminder that will keep you informed about your baby's nursing schedule. It comes with a belt clip, so you can attach it easily to your clothes. This baby care tracker is battery powered. It also has a low-battery indicator and automatic shutoff system. see more...

Valerie P.
Before the smartphone with apps there was the itzbeen. This was a godsend with my first. They thought of everything for this little timer. Feeding (it will even tell you which side to feed from), diapers, sleeping, a clock and an additional timer (we used it for mess when appropriate). It even has a flashlight for fumbling around in the dark! Of course now there are apps that take care of all of this and more in the convenience of our phones, but this is still a great purchase for the technically challenged or those who don't have a smart phone. Also great for grandparents or baby'sitters who wouldn't have the apps for themselves
Jackie M.
Corvallis , OR
This was one of the best things we received as first time parents. During those first few sleep deprived weeks it was great to have something that let you know how long it had been since the last feeding or diaper change. We could hand the baby and the timer to grandma or grandpa and they could tell what was making the baby fussy before waking mom up from her nap (when was his last feeding, nap or diaper change?) I liked the timer feature that woke us up at night when it was time to feed the baby when he first got home from the hospital.
Katie C.
Forest Grove, OR
When my son was a newborn this thing went everywhere with us. It was especially nice to not have to discuss what he did or didn't have with my husband. We both knew just to check the itzbeen. It helped me read his cues (oh it's been 3 hours since he ate.. He's hungry) I will definitely use it for my next baby. Keeping track of time can be tough!
Bridgette P.
We used this with our first baby, it came in handy especially while still at the hospital and the nurses came in every so often to check when we were feeding and changing. Smartphones have sort of replaced this technology though, but if you don't have one or prefer to track it on a separate device that stays in the babe's room or with them at the sitter, this is a great gadget!
Rebecca R.
Buckhannon, WV
I have been a mom for a little over a month now and this thing is a lifesaver. I don't have an Iphone or app capable phone so I am so glad I have this. It is great to keep track of feedings, diaper changes, and sleep time. I use it every day and night.
monika w.
Lafayette, LA
I have one that got used for about a month and then we just did not use it. I have worked with children my entire adult life I guess that is why I was able to keep track of diapers and feedings and all of that. It just did not seem that essential to me.
Tara D.
How long the the battery last?