BY ITW SPACE BAG

"Triple Your Storage Space! Ultimate Protection Contains:&Nbsp; 2 Large&Nbsp;Bags, 21.5"" X 33.5"" (54.5Cm X 85Cm):&Nbsp; Each Bag Holds 10-12 Sweaters 1 Jumbo Bag, 36"" X 48.5"" (91Cm X 123Cm):&Nbsp; Holds 2 Comforters + 2 Pillows Works With Any Vacuum Cleaner. Store In Garage, Attic Or Under Bed. Extra Space You Need For: Comforters &Amp;&Nbsp;Blankets, Pillows, Sweaters, Jackets Airtight &Amp; Watertight &Nbsp; Reusable No Vinyl Bag Odor Transparent More Closet Space, More Protection! If You Can't Make Our Closet And Drawers Larger, Then Make Your ""Stuff"" Smaller.&Nbsp; Now You Can Vacuum-Seal Your Sweaters And Other Items Using Your Own Home Or Shop Vacuum Cleaner.&Nbsp; You'll Gain Up To 300% More Storage Space When You Remove The Air Plus Protect Your Valuable Belongings From Moisture, Mildew, Insects, Odors And Allergens. One-Year, 100%&Nbsp;Guarantee Space Bag&Reg; Storage Pack Will Be Completely Free Of Manufacturing Defects Or We'll Replace It Within One Year From Purchase.&Nbsp; Simply Let Us Know, And We'll Gladly Assist You With A Prompt, Courteous Exchange. Customer Service (U.S. Only):&Nbsp; 1-800-496-9044 Made In The U.S.A. U.S. Patent #6,408,872 #6,033,133 Spacebag.Com" see more...

Jessica M.
Cedar Bluff, AL
I only gave this product 3 stars because 2 of my bags had small cuts in the sides of them along the seams that you can see in the pictures. I must say these bags do hold a generous amount of items and they shrink down quite nicely. If you are traveling the included pump comes in very handy, but while you are at home or somewhere with a vacuum I would suggest that you use it instead of the pump. A vacuum provides a much flatter seal. I really did like these bags but 2 out of my 6 were unusable. The slider tabs also come right off of the bags. I have included a picture to show that as well.
Seanna W.
Clover, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Holy storage. I bought these bags to alternate my winter/summer clothes and I'm highly impressed with how well they work. I can fit so many sweaters and other clothing items in at one time, vacuum the air out and stick it right under the bed for storage. My closet and room was so cluttered until I bought these. I highly recommend.
Angela S.
Pickerington, OH
What an amazing product! I have used these for storage, traveling and for moving. We packed all our bedding into the largest size when we moved to save on moving truck space. We used the luggage ones for our trips to California for our kids' clothes. And we use them to pack all our cozy warm blankets during the Summer. I have had one or two that decided not to work (vacuum didn't last), but that does not stop me from using them. And I would buy again.
Dee W.
Kinston, NC
I used these many years ago while traveling. Back when size was what mattered, not weight. I put all of my clothes into these space saving bags and vacuum-sealed them shut. It was fabulous. They worked extremely well and I was able to get the results of my shopping spree home with me.

Without these bags, it would not have been possible without paying for extra luggage.
Sarah R.
I really like space bags and I have used them for several moves. They are fairly durable and last for awhile. You have to be very careful when opening them, especially where the plastic zip top is concerned. They can tear if any plastic is caught in the slider.
lyndsay A.
Gentry, AR
These are life savers as well as space savers. Through out the year as i put up seasonal clothes i can put back clothes that will still fit and just store them.in the closet along with extra blankets and so on for kid sleepovers
Deb W.
Augusta, GA
I recently moved and had to put my personal items in storage. There was a space bag for every size I needed from clothing to linens, blankets and towels. Very easy to use this product. Saves a lot of space to store in closets and under the bed or wherever.
Jesse L.
Great idea, good product, and super easy to use. A little more expensive then I think they should but well worth it if your short on space or are planning to put things in storage.
Wendy S.
Green Valley, AZ
These are the best for storage of clothing. I have used them for clothing and comforter storage for years. You cannot beat the storage space saver.
Laura E.
Mesa, AZ
We have absolutely no storage in our house. The space bag works great to store bulky blankets and comforters you don't use everyday.