BY ITW DYMON

Scrubs Sunscreen Towel 1/Packet. Combines a unique liquid sunscreen formula and a large lint free towel. Will not roll up like many wipes while applying to the face neck and arms. SPF 30+. Water/Sweat Resistant. Greaseless. UVA/UVB Protection. Aminobenzoic Acid (PABA) Free. Use for skin highly sensitive to sunburn. Can be applied with dirty hands. Quantity: 100 per box. see more...

nora m.
Pikeville, KY
Love these bug spray wipes! They give great coverage because you actually know where they were applied. These also do not leave you feeling sticky. The overall smell is much better than many of the sprays. I like these much better than any of the sprays. Cutter All Family Mosquito Wipes
Ilse R.
I have the wipes in sunscreen and with mosquito spray and I have to say I love them! They are so easy to use and very convenient to carry, and because of their small size they are great for on the go! I will definitely be repurchasing these asap!
Biannelis A.
New York
I didn't really like it didn't work on my skin
I got home red I won't get that ever again tbh