ITW 22" Rain-X Latitude Wiper Blades

Clear your windshield while driving through rain, hail and snow with the rain-x latitude wiper blade. It perfectly fits the contours of your vehicle windshield for an even wiping. This graphite coated rubber blade is durable and provides a smooth wipe up. It's covered with environment friendly synthetic rubber. It's abrasion resistant and avoids the snow build ups. This 22" wiper blade has small and large j-hook adapters, multi-adapter for side pin, i&l, bayonet and ptb wiper blade arms for easy mounting. see more...

ITW 22" Rain-X Latitude Wiper Blades
Catherine H.
Hackettstown, NJ
These are the only windshield wipers I put on any of my vehicles. This paired with the Rain-X windshield washer fluid (it has the Rain-X formula in it) makes for much more improved visibility during torrential downpours. Water just beads up from the fluid and then since the wipers are much more thicker than stock wipers, makes for clearer windshield.
Tracy S.
This is the brand that I have on my vehicle and they do a great job at cleaning the windshield from rain, as well as when I need to clean the occasional spot of bird poop off my window or something else. They are easy to install and well worth the price to purchase them. They clear the windshield great and leave no streaks.
Andy D.
Chino, CA
Rain x is the only wipers I trust on my cars! they make rain products for vehicles from wipers, windshield washer fluid to glass cleaner and also anti fog for the windshield. If that all this company cares about making sure you will be able to see in any weather the you are thrown in
Kerri C.
We stock up on these wipers for both our jeep and our car whenever we find a good sale! They work so perfect. They're worth every penny even at full price. My husband is a sub for our local post office so having good wipers on his car is literally a lifesaver!
chris a.
South Grafton, MA
I have 2 vehicles and both have these wipers on them ,love how well they clean,good for snow also,tip when you think it is going to snow stand wipers up away from window
Nicole P.
Solid brand, holds up a good amount of time and clears well. If possible, I have found factory brands (like Nissan) can do a better job. However these are easily excessive at large stores and install easily.
Kristie E.
These wiper blades started functioning like worn ones within days of having them. Not sure why but I try to stay away from the Rain X blades now and just use the Rain X spray which always works nicely.
Rachel P.
Lower Burrell , PA
I will not buy other wind shield wipers because they do not do a good job. There is nothing worse than smeared windows. These are the best for rain and snow!
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Love my rain x windshield wipers. They are long lasting and don't leave streaks! I even got a buy one get one free on Black Friday. Bonus!!
Justine A.
2,076 reviews
This is my go to wiper blade. I buy them at Target. I love the latitude ones. They are treated with rain x so the water beads off them.