iTunes
By iTunes
Korie D.
Korie D.
Export, PA
With the apps like pandora, spotify, and soundcloud what makes you choose to use iTunes over these?
Alexis V.
Alexis V.
Pomona , CA
2 years, 7 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
It's already on there so might as well instead of taking up space on my phone.
Aliyah D.
Aliyah D.
2 years, 8 months ago
I use itunes so I can put music on my iPod. I use spotify because I can listen to whatever I want whenever I want on almost any device I want.
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Chatsworth, CA
2 years, 8 months ago
Well iTunes is different than all of those in the sense that you get to keep the songs
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
wausau, WI
2 years, 8 months ago
I don't listen to iTunes Radio more than I do Pandora or even Google Music. If I'm listening to it, it's because I'm on my laptop and I'm syncing my iPod so iTunes is already open.
karissa C.
karissa C.
2 years, 9 months ago
I do not buy music that's for one, but it takes so long to get music on there then gotta make sure you got room, yea I just use Pandora lol
Sephora  H.
Sephora H.
2 years, 9 months ago
I've been using itunes from the very beginning i just find it a lot more easier to use.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Charlotte, NC
2 years, 11 months ago
When I just want to listen to music, I usually choose Pandora. I still use iTunes to keep my personal music collection up to date, to listen to a particular song, or to burn CDs for friends and family
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Garfield Hts, OH
2 years, 12 months ago
No particular reason. I just prefer to use iTunes more.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
2 years, 12 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I honestly use pandora more than I use iTunes.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Carrollton, TX
3 years ago
ITunes gives you more of a chance to really pick the song you want, and you can add your own music. As well as there aren't as many ads as Pandora or Spotify.