Alexandra N.
Alexandra N.
Valley Vlg, CA
Is iTunes the best way to rent movies online? I've used it once, but it seems pricey. It's just really convenient.
Sara L.
Sara L.
Aug. 19, 2016, 10:54 a.m.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I like amazon instant video
Dorothy P.
Dorothy P.
Dec. 13, 2014, 3:54 p.m.
It's convenient, and the quality is better than Amazon. (I love Amazon for prime but not for rentals.)
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Oct. 6, 2014, 1:23 a.m.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I have not used ITunes to rent or buy movies but it definitely looks more expensive than a lot of other places like Amazon Instant and Hulu Plus.
Jamie E.
Jamie E.
Oct. 3, 2014, 12:19 a.m.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I prefer amazon instant video or hulu
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Sept. 16, 2014, 2:57 a.m.
Amazon is much better for something like this. When dealing with iTunes, always compare prices.
Joy P.
Joy P.
Sept. 5, 2014, 4:12 p.m.
Personally, I prefer my subscription to Netflix and Hulu. Also, I agree with the other member that said that the Amazon prices were usually cheaper with video rentals/ purchases.
laney p.
laney p.
Aug. 16, 2014, 10:26 p.m.
Don't rent movies online it's so pointless get a subscription to netlifx or hulu you'll thank me
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
June 25, 2014, 4:40 p.m.
I think as far as convience it is nice. You don't have to worry about returning it and getting late fees. I guess if you are anything like me and returning movies it is a real deal.
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
June 17, 2014, 7:29 p.m.
I definitely think something like Amazon is the best way to rent them. iTunes is not my favorite.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
June 12, 2014, 9:52 p.m.
I think xfinity, netflix and amazon are easier and cheaper
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
May 28, 2014, 5:05 p.m.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I prefer Vudu for new movie rentals.
Kayli B.
Kayli B.
April 16, 2014, 10:19 p.m.
For newer movies, Amazon Instant is hard to beat!
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
March 21, 2014, 1:22 p.m.
I think netflix is a better savings for price paid
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
March 20, 2014, 1:20 a.m.
I actually prefer to rent/buy from Amazon Instant for renting movies. It tends to be cheaper.
Marc G.
Marc G.
Feb. 26, 2014, 1:21 a.m.
I haven't tried it, if you use Netflix I would stick with that.
Cindy N.
Cindy N.
Feb. 20, 2014, 7:52 p.m.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I've never rented movies off iTunes, I find it to be pricey, and I think Netflix is just a better option.
Sara G.
Sara G.
Feb. 8, 2014, 12:54 p.m.
I love Netflix. It's very affordable and there are a ton of selections.
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Jan. 25, 2014, 11:30 a.m.
I've never rented my movies through iTunes...there are other options like Amazon video, Netflix, etc.
Cher G.
Cher G.
Jan. 15, 2014, 11:33 p.m.
Have you also tried Amazon's Instant Video? I "shop" to find the cheapest price. Amazon has lots of "rentals" for $0.99....