iTunes
iTunes
By iTunes
Alexandra N.
Valley Vlg, CA
Is iTunes the best way to rent movies online? I've used it once, but it seems pricey. It's just really convenient.
Sara L.
Sara L.
Beaverton, OR
1 year, 3 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I like amazon instant video
Dorothy P.
Dorothy P.
2 years, 11 months ago
It's convenient, and the quality is better than Amazon. (I love Amazon for prime but not for rentals.)
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Bay City, MI
3 years, 1 month ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I have not used ITunes to rent or buy movies but it definitely looks more expensive than a lot of other places like Amazon Instant and Hulu Plus.
Jamie E.
Jamie E.
Louisville, KY
3 years, 1 month ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I prefer amazon instant video or hulu
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Cypress, CA
3 years, 2 months ago
Amazon is much better for something like this. When dealing with iTunes, always compare prices.
Joy P.
Joy P.
Fallon, NV
3 years, 2 months ago
Personally, I prefer my subscription to Netflix and Hulu. Also, I agree with the other member that said that the Amazon prices were usually cheaper with video rentals/ purchases.
laney p.
laney p.
Hoodsport, WA
3 years, 3 months ago
Don't rent movies online it's so pointless get a subscription to netlifx or hulu you'll thank me
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Akron, OH
3 years, 4 months ago
I think as far as convience it is nice. You don't have to worry about returning it and getting late fees. I guess if you are anything like me and returning movies it is a real deal.
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
Port St Lucie, FL
3 years, 5 months ago
I definitely think something like Amazon is the best way to rent them. iTunes is not my favorite.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Burgettstown, PA
3 years, 5 months ago
I think xfinity, netflix and amazon are easier and cheaper