Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Does anyone else feel like iTunes gets more complicated with each new update?
Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Oct. 15, 2016, 3:42 p.m.
Yes, It's getting harder...
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Aug. 6, 2015, 3:03 p.m.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Deff does
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Feb. 6, 2015, 12:31 a.m.
I do think that hiding all the menus is silly.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Dec. 8, 2014, 5:50 p.m.
I feel like they keep trying to streamline everything to be super clean, when it already is and it just keeps moving things to be difficult.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Nov. 26, 2014, 4:09 p.m.
Yes overwhelming
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Nov. 6, 2014, 1:56 p.m.
Yes, I've found it to be much less user-friendly. I even had a difficult time locating the actual number of songs in my iTunes library.
Abigail V.
Abigail V.
Sept. 20, 2014, 6:32 p.m.
Yes. Sometimes they get so complicated i get so lost and annoyed with it
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Sept. 16, 2014, 2:56 a.m.
Absolutely. It is seriously so obnoxious. Each update causes me great stress as I worry about my music being accidentally deleted as it has so many times in the past.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Sept. 12, 2014, 10:11 a.m.
Updates can be annoying/hassle to some people and truth be told I'm not a fan of "why fix something that's not broken" but it happens anyways and life goes on :p The new updates can seem complicated at first but you do get use to them, because why would we be complaining in the first place about the "complicated upgrades" if we are use to the old way (which happened to be a update at one time).
kimberley l.
kimberley l.
Sept. 9, 2014, 8:46 p.m.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
It is annoying to be doing it like very frequently
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Sept. 6, 2014, 5:50 p.m.
Yes!!! And annoying.
Tessa S.
Tessa S.
Aug. 29, 2014, 2:07 p.m.
I agree. I hate doing updates for that reason alone.
laney p.
laney p.
Aug. 16, 2014, 10:25 p.m.
No, it doesn't you just have to look at the new updates and know what they are and stay aware of your program
Daisy  .
Daisy .
Aug. 16, 2014, 7:06 p.m.
Sometimes it seems like updates complicate things but once you start using it and learning more about it, updates should make life easier! :) Hope you get the hang of it soon.