iTunes uploaded by Aracelie V.iTunes uploaded by Sara U.iTunes uploaded by Gabriele W.

BY ITUNES

iTunes
  • "It is very difficult to sync the music and play on other devices and the fact that it can only be used on apple products is also disappointing." in 19 reviews
  • "iTunes is very user friendly and makes it easy to search for songs, movies, and tv shows that you're looking to purchase." in 12 reviews
  • "I love my iPhone and iPad but being a music lover of all types sometimes it can be a real hit or miss on being able to find what I am looking for plus iTunes can be on the complicated side of being user friendly but I still find It to be better than googleplay" in 10 reviews
  • "iTunes originally was great, the songs weren't expensive and it was a great way to avoid going to the store and getting a CD." in 8 reviews
  • "I love tunes when all the songs were 99 cents now I feel like Now all the songs are a $1.i wished they put they put all the albums of the artist on iTunes." in 8 reviews
Abbie K.
Abbie K.
Alpena, MI
Pop Culture Expert
I miss the 99 cent songs! Although if you pay attention, you can find select songs of all varieties for 69 cents. They could improve by having other artist remakes and such on here, it is very frustrating when i got to purchase an awesome mix that i just heard and have to listen to it on youtube because i don't illegally download music.
jocie b.
jocie b.
I think that iTunes is great when you have a gift card and you are not spending your own money. i tunes have any music you could think of but so does youtube and its for free on youtube. I haven't used iTunes since middle school because i would rather spend my money on other things.
MaryCaroline G.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Pop Culture Expert
Itunes is great, but Apple music is even better. Itunes is excellent because you can buy any song. However, the prices have jacked up in recent years, so it's more economical just to download apple music and not pay a fee for each individual purchased song.
Maricel O.
Maricel O.
Pop Culture Expert
I went from getting free music on an android to having to pay for all my music on iTunes . It's good quality tho . Having iTunes gift cards really helps or the 3 month free Account . It's 5 bucks for college kids .
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Pop Culture Expert
I find this to be the best source to put music together, but I also haven't tried any other service (because I don't know of any). Apple Music is a great idea, but could still use some work.
Thelma M.
Thelma M.
I love iTunes, it is great app that holds all your music, games, and movies. I give this app a 5 star review just because it is that good. I miss the .99 cent songs though..
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Omaha, NE
Pop Culture Expert
I love the apple radio within this app. it allows me to listen to the music that I like and from new artists and artists that I like.
Zsofia C.
Zsofia C.
Pop Culture Expert
I love my apple devises, i use itunes all the times. its easy to use, easy to find what i am looking for. i love it.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Pop Culture Expert
Great way to buy new music and movies. Convenient and user friendly. Just wish some of the content was cheaper.
Lakiya N.
Lakiya N.
Detroit, MI
Pop Culture Expert
ITunes is a great place to get your music ! I always get my music from this app.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
columbus, MS
Pop Culture Expert
With all this technology do anyone buy CDs anymore
Alexandra N.
Alexandra N.
Valley Vlg, CA
Is iTunes the best way to rent movies online? I've used it once, but it seems pricey. It's just really convenient.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Does anyone else feel like iTunes gets more complicated with each new update?
Korie D.
Korie D.
Export, PA
With the apps like pandora, spotify, and soundcloud what makes you choose to use iTunes over these?
Haley C.
Haley C.
Fort Myers , FL
How many songs do you have?