- "It is very difficult to sync the music and play on other devices and the fact that it can only be used on apple products is also disappointing." in 19 reviews
- "iTunes is very user friendly and makes it easy to search for songs, movies, and tv shows that you're looking to purchase." in 12 reviews
- "I love my iPhone and iPad but being a music lover of all types sometimes it can be a real hit or miss on being able to find what I am looking for plus iTunes can be on the complicated side of being user friendly but I still find It to be better than googleplay" in 10 reviews
- "I love tunes when all the songs were 99 cents now I feel like Now all the songs are a $1.i wished they put they put all the albums of the artist on iTunes." in 8 reviews
- "iTunes originally was great, the songs weren't expensive and it was a great way to avoid going to the store and getting a CD." in 8 reviews
That being said I do find the change in price from 99 cents to 1.29 a bit crazy and people are right that is a lot to pay. However, I've used amazons instant download and songs aren't really priced that much lower. Also not all of the music on iTunes is 1.29. Most of it is newer music ( I know thats what most people purchase). You can go back and find older music still priced at 99 cents. For people who use the recommendation section that is displayed underneath the artists song lists you can find music that is new to you at the old price.
The other reason I still love iTunes has to do with looking at the whole picture. Prices of things go up all the time. CD prices however have dropped. When you buy the music on iTunes your still supporting the artists and you can buy the entire album for about the same price as you would pay normally.
Lastly....itunes gift cards! They're available everywhere, sometimes you can find them slightly discounted, and it allows you to buy what you want. Perfect present for absolutely anyone.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos