iTunes

by iTunes

#23 in Music Stores

iTunes Can anyone suggest me some new songs please?
Do you pay for Apple Music?
What even is itunes anymore?!?
Start your review of iTunes!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It is very difficult to sync the music and play on other devices and the fact that it can only be used on apple products is also disappointing.in reviews
iTunes is very user friendly and makes it easy to search for songs, movies, and tv shows that you're looking to purchase.in reviews
...what I am looking for plus iTunes can be on the complicated side of being user friendly but I still find It to be better than googleplayin reviews
iTunes originally was great, the songs weren't expensive and it was a great way to avoid going to the store and getting a CD.in reviews
I love tunes when all the songs were 99 cents now I feel like Now all the songs are a $1.i wished they put they put all the albums of the artist on iTunes.in reviews
Danita H.
I'll review iTunes another time but I have to let people know that my app isn't working right right now, it says I have 80 notifications but they don't load. Rest assured that if you have followed me or spammed my reviews with 💜's, I will return the favor and do the same just as soon as my notifications load. #influenster, you messing up my word on following people back and giving likes for likes now!
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
2,071 reviews
iTunes uploaded by krystal H.
I’ll absolutely love iTunes. Cannot do without it. It is the best music app that has ever came out to date and will ever be!
Evelyn A.
iTunes uploaded by Evelyn A.
iTunes, it’s amazing! I have my whole family added to it. I can choose to download songs onto my phone or keep them in iCloud. I love picking what I want to listen too, without commercials.
Fatima A R.
Antioch, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
Unlike on Desktop, you can't just review your podcasts, shows, albums, and apps through the iTunes Store. Instead, you have to navigate to certain apps first. Here's where you need to navigate depending on what you want to review:
Ellen C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
iTunes uploaded by Ellen C.
I truly love driving with iTunes and Siri. Great selection. One monthly fee and I have the world of music catalogue. I recommend it. Favorite Lizzo song right now is “cuz I love you” — OMG!! Must listen to this track. #blackgirlmagic
Riley A.
Oswego, NY
Unfortunately, while the iTunes story has a lot to offer, it gets tripped up with terrible customer service. In addition, glitches cause things to disappear. These thing include songs. This can become an issue. Also, sometimes it splits albums into two separate albums, which if your OCD can be a major issue.
Raina L.
Belleville, MI
Best library sorting system I've come by- by far. Takes up an annoying amount of computer resources though, BIG file/always running/constantly has other processes branching off of it. But still, most complete resource for locating the media you're looking for.
Dusti M.
Rupert, ID
The only real reason I use ITunes is to see whats new in music and too make sure a movies come out. They really upped the prices, songs used to be 99 cents! Not almost 2 dollars! It's ridiculous.
Harley R.
Bedford, TX
I love iTunes but some songs are over-priced and sometimes you can only buy the full album. Its bothersome, and sometimes the recommendations for music is far off from what you want. Other than that, it's great
Lea Z.
Cedar Creek, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Call me cheap, but I really hate paying for any song/music anything I can listen to for free I’d rather keep it that way. The only reason I would ever recommend this app is if everything was FREE! I only ever shopped here once and only for a birthday song to send to my sister in law but I will never ever ever pay for a song again!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sujata K.
Kolkata, India
il y a un an
iTunes Can anyone suggest me some new songs please?