BY ITUNES

iTunes
  • "It is very difficult to sync the music and play on other devices and the fact that it can only be used on apple products is also disappointing." in 19 reviews
  • "iTunes is very user friendly and makes it easy to search for songs, movies, and tv shows that you're looking to purchase." in 12 reviews
  • "I love my iPhone and iPad but being a music lover of all types sometimes it can be a real hit or miss on being able to find what I am looking for plus iTunes can be on the complicated side of being user friendly but I still find It to be better than googleplay" in 10 reviews
  • "I love tunes when all the songs were 99 cents now I feel like Now all the songs are a $1.i wished they put they put all the albums of the artist on iTunes." in 8 reviews
  • "iTunes originally was great, the songs weren't expensive and it was a great way to avoid going to the store and getting a CD." in 8 reviews
Auddy W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I've used iTunes for MANY years before even having other Apple products. Throughout the years, I've enjoyed the many updates and features it has. I have a majority of my music on there, and it's my music player I use. There are two things I wish would change. 1. With it's recent update, it keeps ruining my CDs that I try to burn. It says there's an error every time. I hope they fix that soon!!! 2. I wish you could change it to other colors besides white. I tend to get migraines and headaches, and sometimes it hurts my eyes because it's so bright.
marisol l.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I would recommend Youtube over iTunes. Not only does iTunes take up a lot of space on any device, it takes long to download, it is hard to delete as it hides in different files on your computer under different names, and it is overpriced.
Jessie C.
Bernie, MO
itunes is great. You can find just about any song, ringtone etc on there. The prices of the songs and albums are good. Its very user friendly. I use it daily. I like how you can listen to a preview of the song before you buy. I also like how you can just buy certain songs on an album if you dont want the full album but if you decide later that you want the full album you can go to it and click finish album instead of buying each individual song. Also, once you buy anything you will never lose it. Even if you were to switch to android and then go back to an iphone, all of your purchases are still there.
Sandra C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I love Itunes. I have the Apple TV at home, and it makes buying digital downloads, easy. I can buy a movie offer of Itunes (i earn free gift cards to do this) and i can download movies for my kids and watch it on my tv, my phone or ipad. If i download a movie, song, book or show on my phone, my husband or kids can download it free of charge from my account to their device using the Itunes family setting.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I am not sure how people function without ITunes.  I am constantly getting new music and love that I can add it to my music library on all my apple products or make copies of them onto CD's.  The computer version is not user friendly, but nothing Apple is so I dont expect any less from Apple products or applications.
Jason W.
huntington
Itunes is an amazing app you can find any song you can think of or want no matter how old or new they are, any ringtone and also most movies and shows. Also when you connect your phone to your computer you can then have these things on there as well so you have an additional copy.
Tonya S.
Carol Stream, IL
I absolutely love iTunes! It works with every computer I have. I don't have a problem transferring my music. I love that they set up a section that gives me recommendations on what I've bought. Every week they post a new free song which can be found about halfway down on the main page or on the righthand side towards the top if you just click the free on itunes tab. They also create a section that holds playlists that have nothing but 69 cent songs. These playlists include Numer one hits, top songs from different genres, then they also have a list for top hits from each decade starting at the 60s.

That being said I do find the change in price from 99 cents to 1.29 a bit crazy and people are right that is a lot to pay. However, I've used amazons instant download and songs aren't really priced that much lower. Also not all of the music on iTunes is 1.29. Most of it is newer music ( I know thats what most people purchase). You can go back and find older music still priced at 99 cents. For people who use the recommendation section that is displayed underneath the artists song lists you can find music that is new to you at the old price.

The other reason I still love iTunes has to do with looking at the whole picture. Prices of things go up all the time. CD prices however have dropped. When you buy the music on iTunes your still supporting the artists and you can buy the entire album for about the same price as you would pay normally.

Lastly....itunes gift cards! They're available everywhere, sometimes you can find them slightly discounted, and it allows you to buy what you want. Perfect present for absolutely anyone.
Kylie K.
Not a huge fan. expensive and not very user friendly. Always seem to have trouble when trying to transfer music from one device to the next. Would be nice to have all of my music options in one place too so i dont need multiple music apps.
Luke L.
Uploading previously-owned songs can be a bit of a hassle, music in the store is a little up there, and sometimes organisation is a bother, but, as much as I really don't like Apple products all that much, iTunes truly isn't that bad, compared to the other crap that's out there (Groove Music for Windows, I'm looking at you).
Dominike H.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is one of my absolute favorite music apps in the entire world!!! I literally can find movies, books, tv shows, music, podcasts and more!!! I've been using this for over 13 years now! I highly recommend!!
Lisa H.
columbus, MS
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
With all this technology do anyone buy CDs anymore
Alexandra N.
Valley Vlg, CA
Is iTunes the best way to rent movies online? I've used it once, but it seems pricey. It's just really convenient.
Jennifer L.
Does anyone else feel like iTunes gets more complicated with each new update?
Korie D.
Export, PA
With the apps like pandora, spotify, and soundcloud what makes you choose to use iTunes over these?
Haley C.
Fort Myers , FL
How many songs do you have?