BY IT'SUGAR

Feelin' blue? Not when this guy's around! 5 lbs. of delicious raspberry gummy goodness is all you (and your friends. seriously, invite some friends over to help you eat this) will need to get the candy-rific party started. Did we mention he's over 1,000 times the size of an average gummy bear? They don't call him the World's Largest Gummy Bear for nothin'! Hand made in the USA. 9.5 x 5.5 Approx. 5 lbs. (2.27kg). see more...

• I have never tried this but I really want to how about u1 Answers
  • Is there a way for me to review this candy because my dau...1 Answers
  • I'm thinking of getting one of these as a gift. Are there...3 Answers
  • "But gummy bears are the one candy that everyone loves!" in 1 review
  • "I heard rumors that the sugar free kind can cause explosive diarrhea." in 1 review
Destinee M.
These things just won't die. First off, they taste oh so good, if not better than the sugar-ful variety. That's their Trojan horse, their saccharine camouflage.

Like variable APR, they draw you in as little transactions seem innocuous. Until you decide to splurge.

As you chew them, you can almost hear them laughing, amused at your pointless mastication. Despite your best efforts, it quickly becomes clear that they have taken up residence, intact, in your stomach, snaking their way up your trachea and down through your intestines; transforming your body into a fruity gelatinous injected creepy crawler (TM) mold.

Get ready.

This residency is only temporary. Like a high profile hotel guest gone off the rails, they'll stay long enough to party all night, wake up those in adjacent rooms and thoroughly trash your metaphorical digestive presidential suite, until they amble (still impossibly standing) out the lobby doors of your bowels in a slow trickle
Sabrina C.
Douglas, MA
Honestly the flavor is phenomenal the place to by this is Vat 19.com they sell the biggest and best giant gummy candies in the world.I definitely recommend this to other girls and boys who have a big sweet tooth
Suzanne P.
I went to its sugar with my son specifically to buy this gummy bear. more for the novelty of it...I mean, it's a big gummy bear! we had to use a knife to slice it. we still have it. I don't think we will ever finish it. That's a lot of sugar and calories. i think it's about 1000 calories for one gummy bear! it's a fun item.
Lili L.
Fresno , CA
These giant gummy bears are super cool and taste just like the small ones the only down side is its hard to eat and once u start eating it it hard to keep fresh it kinda gets gross after a while cause all ur bit marks and saliva is all over it
Kayla H.
These taste good, but they're impractical. Unless you have a group of people to split it up with, it'll just go bad because you can't eat the entire thing without getting sick, and once opened it'll dry out and get hard fairly quickly.
Amanda H.
Randolph, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The product itself is ok (it's a giant gummy bear,what else can you really ask for?) The taste is not as great as I thought it would be, and I also found myself wasting most of it because it was far too much gummy bear
Shantelle G.
Listen. Someone bought me one of these unnecessary-sized gummy bears. I have no idea who or why it was created. But, this amount of ANYTHING is sickening. A couple bites and I was done.
Annmarie P.
Hiddenite, NC
Bigger is not always better. I heard rumors that the sugar free kind can cause explosive diarrhea. I would not be willing to test my luck on this. No matter how tempting.
Michele L.
Richmond, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My husband got me one of these for my birthday and I have to say I never ate more than a few bites of either flavor. I had multiple flavors but they just tasted bad.
Jade L.
A little hard to eat but its a good novelty gift. Ive seen these at hottopic and other malls at the store. You could probably easily buy these online.
Despina P.
Is this available for every day person to buy?
Stefanie P.
Can you find these in stores or only online? Ive never seen one before.
B F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I'm thinking of getting one of these as a gift. Are there different flavors? And where would I buy them?
Jennifer J.
Wouldn't this be awesome soaked in booze?!
breanna k.
Broken Arrow, OK
How on Earth do you get one of these?!?