BY PEANUTS' CHARLIE BROWN

• Is it really worth watching? if yes, why?2 Answers
  • Where can u buy the old peanuts movies? And old cartoons?8 Answers
  • Who wrote the Peanuts cartoon?5 Answers
It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
  • "This is an old time classic I watch it every year with my husband and our kids it's such a great show" in 7 reviews
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show has been one of my favorites since my childhood. This movie is a classic that can be viewed by your family from ages 1 to 100. This family friendly Peanuts movie will have your children searching for the Great Pumpkin in no time. It's a fun and funny classic that can be used to start a family tradition of celebrating Halloween by watching this great story. I recommend it for everyone that loves to get into the Halloween mood by watching movies.
Jamie N.
Anaheim , CA
It’s the great pumpkin Charlie Brown is absolutely the sweetest! I love this since I was a kid! A great fall movie that totally makes you feel like a kid again. I still believe in the great pumpkin!
Brianne R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I don't have kids, but I watch this every year. Linus's never-ending faith that the Great Pumpkin will appear, Charlie Brown's trick or treating mishaps, and Snoopy's epic battle with the Red Baron are not to be missed! (In the Peanuts comic strip, the Red Baron Snoopy battles against is revealed to actually be the neighbor's cat.)
Isabele T.
Moore, SC
Keeps my kids entertained for hours. Normally they don't like older-looking animation, even what was new in the 90's, but despite that, they thoroughly enjoy anything Charlie Brown, Snoopy or Peanuts. Thank you, Charlie Brown for helping me get my cleaning done in peace!
Nadine S.
Santa Maria, CA
Great show and movie ! I remember watching this a whole bunch when my brother and I were just kids ! They always had the holiday movies! I loved snoopy he was my favorite ! Definitely a classic! Everyone loves Charlie Brown .
Mari G.
Ottawa , KS
It isn't fall unless the leaves are turning and you own a copy of The Great Pumpkin. To me it is a cult classic and all time favorite! Ever since I was very young to now, I am 34, I never miss a season without Charlie Brown. I recommend them all
Kerry T.
Halloween is not Halloween without this movie!!! I watched it, my mom watched it and now my kids watch it. Determination and the power of friendship is the basis of this movie! It's worth the 30 minutes of your time for this one!
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
Who didn't watch Charlie Brown as a kid? Love all the shows and all the characters. Very funny and relatable. Love this show. Watched it all the time. I highly recommend this show.
Shaunice L.
I prefer Peanuts in comic form not so much movie or tv form. The acting/ voice overs are dull and uninteresting. Nothing exciting ever happens, the characters all have boring personalities for children.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is a classic. I've watched It's the Great Pumkin, Charlie Brown almost every year before Halloween since I was a child. I love how each Peanuts episode teaches a valuable lesson.
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Who's your favorite character?
Alondra O.
Cicero , IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who still watches this?
Shannon S.
Gastonia, NC
If you could choose only 1 which Character would you say is your favorite?
Amber Y.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love this! Does anyone know when the great pumpkin normally comes on TV and which network? I believe either NBC or ABC.
Influenster M.
Where can u buy the old peanuts movies? And old cartoons?