BY PEANUTS' CHARLIE BROWN #27 in TV

• Is it really worth watching? if yes, why?2 Answers
  • Where can u buy the old peanuts movies? And old cartoons?8 Answers
  • Who wrote the Peanuts cartoon?5 Answers
It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
  • "This is an old time classic I watch it every year with my husband and our kids it's such a great show" in 7 reviews
I own this on DVD and watch it at least every fall season. Halloween and Fall wouldn't be the same without the GREAT PUMPKIN & Charlie Brown. One of my favorite scenes ever is the "I got a rock" scene. It's so sad yet funny and so very typical Charlie Brown. I grew up watching it & will grow old watching it too. XOXO to Charlie Brown, Linus and the gang.
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
This is a holiday classic I watch EVERY year just before halloween. It's part of my childhood that I plan to pass down to my kids. It's appropriate for all ages and enjoyable by adults just as well as kids. It's just something about the peanuts gang that warms the heart and always manages to teach some sort of life lesson within the story.
Brianne R.
I don't have kids, but I watch this every year. Linus's never-ending faith that the Great Pumpkin will appear, Charlie Brown's trick or treating mishaps, and Snoopy's epic battle with the Red Baron are not to be missed! (In the Peanuts comic strip, the Red Baron Snoopy battles against is revealed to actually be the neighbor's cat.)
Michelle L.
Hughesville, MD
Awe poor Charlie Brown! How could you not love the underdog who always has a big heart and good intentions but somehow fails at times but is always getting back up and saving the day! And his side kick dog snoopy is a riot! Great messages for all children to learn in these movies! And a great movie for every holiday.
Shannon S.
Gastonia, NC
I so love this Peanuts cartoon. I have watched over and over since I was a little girl and still do to this day. It gets you in the mood for fall weather, pumpkin spice lattes and Halloween. Who doesn't like all the Peanuts cartoons. Curl up with your loved ones and lets cheer for our favorite characters .
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
A great Halloween classic for all the family I've been watching it since I was a child now all the nephews and nieces far it's one of the best movies of the season will never die love the sarcasm charm wholesomeness of the peanuts gang you haven't seen it in the see
Amber S.
Oak Creek, WI
If you don't watch this movie every year around Halloween I have no idea what you do with your time! It's the classic tale of the Great Pumpkin and children's wonderful imagination. It will leave you wanting to wait out for the Great Pumpkin yourself!
Sierra Brook S.
Iva, SC
I played this for my students last Halloween in class, just for fun! Some of them had never seen it and they really loved it! I have always watched peanuts movies with my family since I was a kid and they always bring good memories back.
Amanda T.
Hesperia , CA
Such a cutie movie/show that I enjoyed as a kid! My favorite seen is when Charlie Brown goes out to find a Christmas tree and comes back with a tiny one that can't even hold a ornament! I recommend watching it's such a cute show
Blessing B.
Charlie Brown videos are classic. I always look forward to watching them during the holidays, I love them. They are worth checking out, my favorite ones are thanksgiving and Christmas. You can rent them at a local movie store.
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Who's your favorite character?
Alondra O.
Cicero, IL
Pop Culture Expert
Who still watches this?
Shannon S.
Gastonia, NC
If you could choose only 1 which Character would you say is your favorite?
Amber Y.
Pop Culture Expert
Love this! Does anyone know when the great pumpkin normally comes on TV and which network? I believe either NBC or ABC.
Influenster M.
Where can u buy the old peanuts movies? And old cartoons?