BY PEANUTS' CHARLIE BROWN #91 in TV

• Is it really worth watching? if yes, why?2 Answers
  • Where can u buy the old peanuts movies? And old cartoons?8 Answers
  • Who wrote the Peanuts cartoon?5 Answers
It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
  • "This is an old time classic I watch it every year with my husband and our kids it's such a great show" in 7 reviews
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
This show has been one of my favorites since my childhood. This movie is a classic that can be viewed by your family from ages 1 to 100. This family friendly Peanuts movie will have your children searching for the Great Pumpkin in no time. It's a fun and funny classic that can be used to start a family tradition of celebrating Halloween by watching this great story. I recommend it for everyone that loves to get into the Halloween mood by watching movies.
Olivia G.
Tucson
It is a must to watch this movie during spooky season, especially with your children. It keeps you in the Halloween spirit without being scary for your little ones, plus it has been around so long I cannot imagine it not bring someone back to their childhood!
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
It isn't Halloween until Charlie Brown Its a Great Pumpkin has been read and watched. I watched the movie growing up. When it was my oldest first Halloween I bought the book. It's become a tradition in my household.
Brianne R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I don't have kids, but I watch this every year. Linus's never-ending faith that the Great Pumpkin will appear, Charlie Brown's trick or treating mishaps, and Snoopy's epic battle with the Red Baron are not to be missed! (In the Peanuts comic strip, the Red Baron Snoopy battles against is revealed to actually be the neighbor's cat.)
Isabele T.
Moore, SC
Keeps my kids entertained for hours. Normally they don't like older-looking animation, even what was new in the 90's, but despite that, they thoroughly enjoy anything Charlie Brown, Snoopy or Peanuts. Thank you, Charlie Brown for helping me get my cleaning done in peace!
Maria De Jesus B.
A classic my family and watch every year around Halloween and the Fall Season. I LOVE to watch Charlie Brown and Snoopy on their funny and merry way... I love all of their DVD's! <3 Such innocent classics that I hope never go out of style.I ordered my copy on XFinity Demand. <3 Now I can watch it anytime I want!
Mari G.
Ottawa, KS
It isn't fall unless the leaves are turning and you own a copy of The Great Pumpkin. To me it is a cult classic and all time favorite! Ever since I was very young to now, I am 34, I never miss a season without Charlie Brown. I recommend them all
Nadine S.
Santa Maria, CA
Great show and movie ! I remember watching this a whole bunch when my brother and I were just kids ! They always had the holiday movies! I loved snoopy he was my favorite ! Definitely a classic! Everyone loves Charlie Brown .
Kerry T.
Halloween is not Halloween without this movie!!! I watched it, my mom watched it and now my kids watch it. Determination and the power of friendship is the basis of this movie! It's worth the 30 minutes of your time for this one!
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
You haven't celebrated Halloween until you've seen this. It's my favorite Peanuts holiday film that I grew up watching. I love the Red Baron and Linus staying up for the Great Pumpkin lol. The story lime is fun and it's not scary for kids. It's a classic that all families have to watch together.
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Who's your favorite character?
Alondra O.
Cicero, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who still watches this?
Shannon S.
Gastonia, NC
If you could choose only 1 which Character would you say is your favorite?
Amber Y.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love this! Does anyone know when the great pumpkin normally comes on TV and which network? I believe either NBC or ABC.
Influenster M.
Where can u buy the old peanuts movies? And old cartoons?