It's Skin The Fresh Mask Sheet (Rose) 1sheet 20g uploaded by Kim B.

BY IT'S SKIN

Brand from South Korea: It's skin see more...

Kim B.
Ebro, FL
This is my favorite mask and I love that it's so inexpensive and easy to find.  I don't really even like the smell of roses but love the scent of this mask.  The fit is good and there is plenty of essence.  The mask leaves a silky finish on my skin and no stickiness.
Catherine R.
I suffer from dry skin and the mask is great for relieving the symptoms of that, or feel very luxurious and smells amazing! It left my skin looking fresh and revitalised which I loved! I have bought this more than once as I really like it!
Toncica P.
Königsbrunn

I like the mask , this was my first time that I decided to try out sheet mask from this brand...After 20 minutes my dkin was very nice and moisturized...I would reccomend it...I am glad that I bouht this mask:)